• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Comforter sets

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:15 AM
  • 21 Replies
  • 612 Total Views

I am trying to redecorate my older girls rooms, we just recently moved into a new home and let the girls choose their wall color. They chose purple. So now I am looking for matching comforters. It was suggested to me to try Bed in a Bag. I really like that idea but it seems that my local stores are not carrying anything that would go with the color. So I guess my question to you ladies is, is their any online stores you would suggest that I check.  Any ideas would be wonderful. Thanks in advance

ps. My girls are 8 and 10                                                                                       Jana

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eds6619
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Target has some, but they might be too old looking depending on the ages of your dd's.

jessicasmom1
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:40 AM

just a suggestion try looking and searching on ebay .. they have some fairly decent things and decent prices.

WifeNMommy52606
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:44 AM

JcPenney

Bry Lane Homes...very cheap and good quality (a friend used them not me personally, but she loved it!)

lizzytobias
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:50 AM

Kohls...I got a purple/lilac reversible from there last yr.

lovedbythree
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:54 AM
I ordered my daughter's bedding from JCP last year and they had a TON of purple sets and sets that would coordinate with purple on their website! I was very pleased with the bedding I ordered. The quality is great and the price was very reasonable.

Quoting WifeNMommy52606:

JcPenney

Bry Lane Homes...very cheap and good quality (a friend used them not me personally, but she loved it!)

so.this.is.love
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:57 AM

keep in mind when buying a bed-in-a-bag that the sheets feel like sandpaper. 

you'll more than likely end up having to buy a new set of sheets for them because the ones that come with the set are terrible.

just trying to help!

Jodanro
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Quoting so.this.is.love:

keep in mind when buying a bed-in-a-bag that the sheets feel like sandpaper. 

you'll more than likely end up having to buy a new set of sheets for them because the ones that come with the set are terrible.

just trying to help!

OMGosh!  That is sooooo true.  I swear the sheets that come with those sets are not even 100 tc!  They honestly do feel like sandpaper.

GOBryan
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:23 AM

I suggest Burlington Coat Factory.. They're pretty well priced and usually have a decent variety.  

lizzytobias
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Or Ross/TJMaxx/Marshalls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)