Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

redoing our master bed room need wall color suggestions

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:14 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 282 Total Views

The comforter set is like a dark chocolate micro fibre with tan on the other side...the throw pillows are shiney olive color...the accent colors are like a rusty color and a lilacish co,lor and they are in some small peices of art so far....the curtains are the same color as the comforter (dark brown) ...I was initially thinking to paint the walls like a sage green color, but now I'm not so sure...I want it to be warm yet bright at the same time...any suggestions???  It is hard with green to make it warm and bright and stay away from that sickly hospital green...LOL.

pregnancy due date
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sexeegyrl
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:24 PM

go to www.behr.com and put the colors of your bedroom into the virtual paint and then click for complimentary colors and it will give you some. It's hard to visualize....do you have a picture?

I'm a SAHM to 4 children, Mommy to Irish Twins, married to my best friend, breastfeeding, circumsizing, anti CIO, spanking when needed, kids don't get away with much, NIP and don't care what you see b/c my child has a right to eat, keep a clean house, non husband bashing, LOVE to laugh, smart ass kind of Mommy. Nice to meet you.

"Natural feeding is the duty of every
mother and the birthright of every child"

"While breastfeeding may not seem the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby." ~Amy Spangler

decor42
by Head Admin on Jun. 11, 2009 at 4:31 PM

Quoting Bmomma2:

The comforter set is like a dark chocolate micro fibre with tan on the other side...the throw pillows are shiney olive color...the accent colors are like a rusty color and a lilacish co,lor and they are in some small peices of art so far....the curtains are the same color as the comforter (dark brown) ...I was initially thinking to paint the walls like a sage green color, but now I'm not so sure...I want it to be warm yet bright at the same time...any suggestions???  It is hard with green to make it warm and bright and stay away from that sickly hospital green...LOL.

Pics would be helpful.  Where and how much of the accent color/s are you planning on using?

I personally would opt for a warm beige.  Adding yet another color (green) may be a bit too much.

Cathy

Group owner of Reality Decorating

Join me as we decorate together.

Group owner of Reality Decorating.
Making your house a home. Join me.
www.cafemom.com/group/30925
GreenB
by on Jun. 12, 2009 at 10:12 PM

sounds like the colors I have in my bedroom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)