• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bathroom remodel pics

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:34 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 427 Total Views

Here are some pics of our bathroom remodel.  The room is tiny.  First pic is taken from the Master bedroom.  Right behind the door is a window and directly to the left of the door is the sink.  We replaced the old vinyl flooring, ripped out the drywall and shower stall that was in before.  We did the wall tiling as well as tiling the floor, replainted all the walls and ceiling, changed out all the hardware in the room from a brass to Chrome to match the shower and lights. I think one of my favorite accessories is the new shower head.  The shower head is in two parts.  There is a piece that comes off the wall and a ring that stays in place.  You can set it so both sections flow water or either of them.  I still want to do some decorating, but not such what to put in there.  I need a new curtain still.  Currenlty we have white blinks up, so at least until I find something that I like we have some privacy.   Hubby ripped out to old stuff before I could take pics.  so no before and afters :-( 

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jennmarie77
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Looks good.  Love the little decoration on the cabinet.

Come join us in Design Star Fans, where it's ok not to agree on who got sent home.

swtladylyons
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 5:24 PM

ohh i love your shower. great job.

mommyofderek
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 12:32 AM

I love the shower!! Nice job!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)