Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

living room redue with pictures!

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2009 at 12:33 AM
  • 36 Replies
  • 2235 Total Views

let me know what you think!

by on Aug. 5, 2009 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
I_love_my_girls
by on Aug. 5, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Oh my gosh, I love it! It looks so cozy and calm in there. The lighting is amazing, and the wall looks awesome! I so want to copy you...lol

threeyobs
by Member on Aug. 5, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Quoting I_love_my_girls:

Oh my gosh, I love it! It looks so cozy and calm in there. The lighting is amazing, and the wall looks awesome! I so want to copy you...lol

Thank you!  I've had that wall planned in my head for about two years. 
I'm so happy that is finally real!

I_love_my_girls
by on Aug. 5, 2009 at 12:54 AM

Well, you did an amazing job! I really love it.

I'm redoing my daughters' bedroom at the moment and I really love the lighting of your living room. It's so refreshing in there.

Can I come over for a peaceful afternoon?! lol

Quoting threeyobs:

Quoting I_love_my_girls:

NursePaige
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2009 at 1:00 AM
I love the colors, wow, so fresh and pretty. And the furniture is superb! The only thing I am distracted by are the frames, the L and the red thing are throwing it off for me. I would get rid of those two, and place the big oval in the middle and then surround it with the other frames.Just my opinion. But everything else is great.
I_love_my_girls
by on Aug. 5, 2009 at 1:21 AM

If you look carefully, the frames are positioned to say 'LOVE.'

Quoting NursePaige:

I love the colors, wow, so fresh and pretty. And the furniture is superb! The only thing I am distracted by are the frames, the L and the red thing are throwing it off for me. I would get rid of those two, and place the big oval in the middle and then surround it with the other frames.Just my opinion. But everything else is great.

NursePaige
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2009 at 1:33 AM
Haha, I thought it was just me who saw that.

Quoting I_love_my_girls:

threeyobs
by Member on Aug. 5, 2009 at 9:39 AM

Quoting I_love_my_girls:

Well, you did an amazing job! I really love it.

I'm redoing my daughters' bedroom at the moment and I really love the lighting of your living room. It's so refreshing in there.

Can I come over for a peaceful afternoon?! lol

Quoting threeyobs:

Quoting I_love_my_girls:

Sure you can come over.  I don't thik it would be ver peaceful, I have 3 boys.  LOL!

autismom
by Member on Aug. 5, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Love how you used your colors. Sage w lavender accents, tan wall w black frames and wooden coffee table. Nothing is the same, nothing matchy, matchy, yet it all flows nicely creating a comfy homey atmosphere. Your collage also looks awesome. Great job!! 

cat727
by Member on Aug. 5, 2009 at 12:11 PM

love the colors and the furniture. the wall of pictures seems odd  and the furniture seems to close together. but the colors are beautiful. maybe letters that say family in the middle and groups of pictures around it.

JenniferDacey
by on Aug. 6, 2009 at 8:25 AM

I really like what you did with the wall...It's very unique! I personally love entering a home with lots of pictures on the wall, because I like to look at all the photos and get a sense of the memories that were made. It is what breathes life & personality into a house and turns it from an empty shell into a home.

Nice job!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)