Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Master bathroom paint color ideas...

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:57 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 4585 Total Views

What color would you paint my master bathroom? I'd love to put some lavendar or jasmine plants in there but I'm not sure if they would hold up without much sun light. I love the room, I just have no idea what colors to do in there. Our closing date is October 1st & we have the entire house planned & decorated except our master bedroom and bath. Any ideas?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
stacy_12_20
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:08 PM

This bathroom is perfect for a spa feeling! I would go with a green (not minty) or a robin egg blue (nothing too baby boyish). I would do white towels and definitely bring some plants in! This could really be an oasis in the middle of your house!!!!

sexeegyrl
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:31 PM

I think a blueish gray would look great. Here is my bathroom redo and I LOVE the color, it's Behr (Home Depot) Raging Seas. I have a skylight in my bathroom which brings some light in so I could go darker but your space is big enough that a dark color would work great as well. I don't have the doors put back on so please ignore that.

I'm a SAHM to 4 children, Mommy to Irish Twins, married to my best friend, breastfeeding, circumsizing, anti CIO, spanking when needed, kids don't get away with much, NIP and don't care what you see b/c my child has a right to eat, keep a clean house, non husband bashing, LOVE to laugh, smart ass kind of Mommy. Nice to meet you.

"Natural feeding is the duty of every
mother and the birthright of every child"

"While breastfeeding may not seem the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby." ~Amy Spangler

SamsMom24
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:46 PM

wow nice bathroom! i would say a sky blue, i think that would look great in there.

blessedmama79
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2009 at 9:59 AM

I have a very old bathroom..that really needs to be remodled!!!

I have decided to go with a chocolate brown for the main color..but I need some more ideas for the accents...Please Help

sexeegyrl
by on Aug. 15, 2009 at 10:07 AM

smokey blue, light pastel green, or hot pink

Quoting blessedmama79:

I have a very old bathroom..that really needs to be remodled!!!

I have decided to go with a chocolate brown for the main color..but I need some more ideas for the accents...Please Help

I'm a SAHM to 4 children, Mommy to Irish Twins, married to my best friend, breastfeeding, circumsizing, anti CIO, spanking when needed, kids don't get away with much, NIP and don't care what you see b/c my child has a right to eat, keep a clean house, non husband bashing, LOVE to laugh, smart ass kind of Mommy. Nice to meet you.

"Natural feeding is the duty of every
mother and the birthright of every child"

"While breastfeeding may not seem the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby." ~Amy Spangler

Tranquillady
by New Member on Sep. 9, 2009 at 4:42 PM

Your bathroom is lovely and I am sure it will look fantastic when finished.

What is a smokey blue?    

I love your "Raging Blue" color also and your bathroom looks fantastic.  I have a friend who also has a sky light in her bathroom. It's so nice! 

1scrappinmama
by Member on Sep. 9, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Beautiful bathrooms!! I am going to start working in mine soon.

HOMEdigz
by Member on Sep. 10, 2009 at 9:09 AM

silver Sage (from Restoration Hardware) would look great with those cabinets...by getting enough contrast they will really pop, but still have a warmer feel.

Love the crown molding, btw!

:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)