Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WEST VIRGINIA WIFES

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:12 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 224 Total Views
This is just a little funny I got from my cousin on my E-Mail I thought you fellow W.V. mothers would enjoy it . I know I sure did, in my case it could be very true

Date:Sat, 02 Jun 2007 07:06:05 -0400From:"twdarty" <twdarty@zoominternet.net>Subject:To:

HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer ]

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.  The first man said he had married a woman from Georgia and had told her that she was going to do all the dishes and all the house cleaning. It took a couple days, but on the third day he came home to a clean house and dishes washed and put away.
The second man had married a woman from Kansas. He had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better.  By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge home-cooked meal on the table.

The third man had married a girl from West Virginia. He told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down, and he could see enough out of his left eye enough to fix himself a bite to eat and to load the dishwasher.
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Amotherof2
by Group Admin on Jun. 14, 2007 at 1:41 PM
HEEEEEEEEEE!

I love it... thanks, I needed a laugh today... Missy
gabersmom
by Member on Jun. 17, 2007 at 12:09 AM
LUV IT!!!!

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/gabersmom
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)