Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for some WVU things! Need your help!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:10 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 214 Total Views
HEy all WV moms!  I am wanting to get my babies pictures this fall done in their WVU outfits.  Gabby has a little cheerleading outfit and Hunter has really cute bibs!  I am looking for a small like the ones fans wave in the stands pompoms.  Hunter, a little WVu football and ballcap.  I have looked on line and haven't found what I am looking for.  It is REALLLY difficult for me to find anything ,well acutally impossible here in cornhusker country.  I did look at some places in Wheeling when I was home over the last two weeks and found nothing.  I would even do a loan and send them back, just long enough to get their pictures done!!!   THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Amotherof2
by Group Admin on Aug. 27, 2007 at 2:10 PM
Hey lady... do you still need the ball, pom poms, and cap??  What size for the cap??

I'll see what I can do... Missy
jmenini
by on Aug. 28, 2007 at 8:00 AM
Not sure if this website will have what you are looking for, but they have an online shop & just opened a store here in Morgantown..

http://www.wvgameday.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)