Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm going green!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:12 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 168 Total Views

This year I've decided to go Green. What I do is help others get chemicals and toxins away from their household, save money on household products that they are buying every month anyway, and teach others how to supplement their income just like me and so many other moms if interested.

Our Company has it all! We offer Nutritionals (Patented), Weight Loss and Fitness Products, Over the Counter Pharmacy Products, Bath and Body Products, Hair Care, Natural SkinCare and Cosmetics, Eco-Friendly Home Cleaning Products, Laundry Products, Candles, Medical and Presciption Savings Plans, Medical Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Long Distance and Cell Phone Savings Plans, Low Interest Credit Cards, Discounts on Online Shopping with over 65 Retailers.....and so much more! And you Save Money Every Month!

So many businesses out there don't even offer half of what we offer. If they do, they cost more than what we can get them for at the grocery store and the quality isn't any better. We price compete and even beat Wal-Mart, Target and the grocery store...with no comparison to our quality. I have price comparison sheets that I can send you. Just ask!

Any way you look at it...from a customer stand point or a business...this just makes perfect sense.
Let's talk...Let me help you Go Green in 2009!!

Message me, so we can set up a time to chat.

Carissa Shoemaker

I'm also starting the cloth diapering adventure! Join me in doing what's healthiest for your family the environment! :)

preview image  
 preview image

FORMULA FEEDING AND BREASTFEEDING MOMS UNITE!!! JOIN IN AND GIVE YOUR HELPFUL TIPS, ADVICE, AND SHARE YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT BREASTFEEDING AND FORMULA FEEDING AS LONG AS YOU ARE OPEN AND WILL NOT JUDGE! http://www.cafemom.com/group/28720

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)