Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hidy Hidy Everybody!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:56 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 241 Total Views
My name is Polly and I was just approved for the group today... Im from Texas but I moved to Hornell NY after my hubby got out of the Marine Corps in November... I attend church but being a SAHM of 2 doesn't really give you much oppertunity to make friends and that's why I wanted to join a group of mamas in the same area as I am.

Anyway just thought I'd introduce myself.

In Christ Alone,
Polly Jane

SAHM of 2 lil boys and PMW of 'The Mole'
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sunmoonstars
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:26 PM
hi!  i got approved today too!  nice to meet you, i am tonya, mom to a little girl, living in WNY my whole life :)
howardgirl
by Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:46 PM
Hi there. I am very familiar with Hornell. My best friend, growing up, is from there. Nice to meet you. Heidi
GardenPrincess
by Member on Jun. 21, 2007 at 10:36 PM
Hi, welcome to WNY!  I lived in Corning for awhile and am very familiar with Hornell. My son went to Alfred U and my h to Alfred State.  My nephew lives in Hornell too. I am from the northern end of WNY, originally from Buffalo and Cheektowaga. I have been all over Texas, where in Texas are you from?
BlueCollarMama
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 12:45 PM
My hometown is Ladonia up around Commerce and Sulpher Springs... but I graduated high school in Sanger which is between Denton and Gainesville... so basically Im from north of Ft Worth. LOL My husband's from Wellsville though so that's how I came to live here in this beautiful part of the country.

In Christ Alone,

Polly Jane 

WAHM of LRB & EMB and PMW of Cpl TLM 'The Mole'

"Greater love hath no man then this, that he lay down his life for his friends."

-John 15:13

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)