Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you tired of searching???

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:39 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 91 Total Views

Have you been looking for a at home work? You tired of dealing with scams and things that just end up not being what you expected?

I was in the same boat you were a few months ago. I have been searching for a job at home for the last year and I just get frustrated every time. I am a SAHM of two wonder children my son is almost 3 and my daughter is almost 2. I have been searching because I want to give my kids a better life then what I grew up with. My husband owns his own flooring business, so he is not around much. I wanted to add some extra income to our finances so that my husband could take a vacation without worrying about what we were spending. I looked at the at home job websites and they say they are flexible but you still have to determine hours on when you will be signed on to work. For me that is not flexible enough. With two little ones you never know if they will sleep the full hour, if they are going to be sick, or if something comes up and you have to run. The at home job ended up not being for me.

I found Internet CEO Moms. Not only does it pay me but it betters my family as well.  For all of you that are searching I recommend going to my site requesting some information and just hearing about Internet CEO Moms. I was wary about it like the rest of you. You never know what will be a scam and what won't. You wonder if it will be right for you or not. I was there and I took the chance. And I love Internet CEO Moms. Not only do they offer free training there is UNLIMITED Support in getting set up with your own business.  The hours are totally flexible you do it when you can. Depending on you is how much you will make. This is a great opportunity for anyone even if you are just looking to add some extra cash to your monthly salary.

If this sounds like you and you are truly looking for something wonderful to do at home. Check out my website and see what we are all about. I know you will not regret learning more about Internet CEO Moms.

Kari Tuomi

www.helpingyourfamilytoday.com

Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms

Helping moms work from home!!

www.helpingyourfamilytoday.com

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)