Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check out our Gift Registry!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 4:54 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 45 Total Views

~*~ Gift Registry~*~

Are you getting married ? Would you like to set up your own gift registry? Well you can do it at DCC... Every Married Couple Needs Some Romantic Candles!!!
It is simply and easy to set this up. Then any of your family, friends, or guest can get you that great gift you are expecting!! You don't have to take anything beck this way cause they can buy what is on your list!!!

Sounds good right?
Well thats not all we carry more than just some fantastic candles. We have candle warmers, potpourri oils and wax, scoopables and warmers, MORE AROMAS for your home than you will ever need!!. We are also adding new products to our line....  We are about to bring out our new DIAMOND DELIGHTS line of products.. What is that you ask? Well I am excited too. It is a cool new line of message oils, message candles, cold processed soaps. We also have available now Soap Dipped Silk Rose Petals.
WOW what a Night That Could Be!! Bubble Bath 

Check it all out on my website: simply CLICK HERE

If you fall inlove with our products and would like to be able to get them all at a great discount let me know. I would be glad to help you out. Simply sign up to become a consultant. You get your products at 20% off when you start for the first month. Then if you deside to stay with the company you can renew with one of our low monthly plans. I suggest the $9.98 plan for you get 40% off your products.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me any time. My email is amyllinson@yahoo.com or you can in me on yahoo my id is amyllinson
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)