Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

needing advise! piog

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2010 at 12:38 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 532 Total Views

i have a 4 year old female pit, she is my baby iv had her sence she was 5wks. we had a pit bull follow my daughter home from school, she is the sweetest little girl. she is under a year, we cant find her owners so i would love to keep her.

my problem is i dont know how to go about getting these two dogs together. they dont try to bite each other but they do go at each other barking and growling and jumping. iv tried taking them to a neutral spot and seeing if they would be ok away from my dogs home, they act the same.

id really hate to give her up, the good thing is my neighbor wants her if i cant get them to get along and i know she will be taken care of, but my kids already concider her theirs.

please i need help i dont know how to do this so im turing to you ladies hoping you can help.

this is my dog:

this is the one we found;

im a CIO (after 3 months),disposible diapering, formula feeding, semi co sleeping, pacifier giving, no bottles after 1, spanking (after 2yrs) , SAHM.
 i gladly have pit bulls around my kids and dont care what others think about it.

by on Apr. 6, 2010 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ashleywilkerson
by on Apr. 6, 2010 at 11:37 AM

bump

dogmama
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Get them fixed. Call a local trainer.  Sometimes it just doesn't work.  My two love eachother, but no matter what I try they HATE every single other dog on the planet.  I have spent 10 years working with one of them, to no avail. You can crate and rotate if you keep them both. It just may not be worth their happines and your sanity to keep them both.

ashleywilkerson
by on Apr. 8, 2010 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

well the good news is her owners called me and picked her up yesterday. im so glad shes back home!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)