Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for a few play dates.

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:31 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 420 Total Views

im 23 , a sahm and i have a dd that is 2. im looking for other moms who have kids around her age to play at parks or if you have a zoo pass meet up at the zoo. but i would love to make new freinds as well. i came from a small town and moved to bellevue 2 years ago when i got married and had my dd. so i dont know many ppl.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alanaplus3
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:43 AM

My twins just turned 4 but they love being around other kids younger or older.  Msg me and we can go to a park or zoo. 

J.L.smommy
by New Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:20 PM

that would be great. gonna have to be after 4th. if thats ok? 

SerenityRose
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:57 PM
I'm 24 and have a 2 year old daughter and a 6 month old son. I would love to meet new people! We just moved from Lincoln to Fremont.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
J.L.smommy
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2010 at 10:46 AM

that would be cool.

Kerfuffle
by Member on Jun. 30, 2010 at 11:30 PM

I have a 5 year old son a 3 year old girl and a 19 mos old girl.  i would love to meet up also.  i know how it feels. I moved to Omaha from Boston 4 years ago... i spent most of my time pregnant or nursing.   Didnt leave much time to make friends!

J.L.smommy
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2010 at 1:56 PM

i know the feeling on making friends part. but i would love to meet up. 

Quoting Kerfuffle:

I have a 5 year old son a 3 year old girl and a 19 mos old girl.  i would love to meet up also.  i know how it feels. I moved to Omaha from Boston 4 years ago... i spent most of my time pregnant or nursing.   Didnt leave much time to make friends!

J.L.smommy
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2010 at 5:51 PM

i would like to start schedualing play dates after the 4th of july. my sil is wanting to go to the zoo before school starts again. anyone wanting to meet up at the zoo for the first playdate??

Amandaherian
by Member on Jul. 2, 2010 at 7:29 AM

Hi my name is Amanda, I am 28 years old and moved to omaha 2 years ago and now live in Papillion. I have a 2 year old son. I see that you have quite a few playdates to schedle but I am open to meeting new friends. I am also a sahm and would love to get out of the house a little more. Let me know what you think.

Amanda

SerenityRose
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2010 at 7:44 AM

The zoo sounds fun! I've been wanting to go all summer and haven't had the chance. And my daughter would love to play with other kids her age!

Quoting J.L.smommy:

i would like to start schedualing play dates after the 4th of july. my sil is wanting to go to the zoo before school starts again. anyone wanting to meet up at the zoo for the first playdate??

Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
midwestmomto4
by Member on Jul. 3, 2010 at 8:12 AM
I organize a great moms group/ playgroup named Busy Little Hands. We have daily events on our calendar and you ladies are more then welcome to join us!!

our link
www.meetup.com/blhplaygroup

hope to see you ladies at a playdate soon :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)