Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Must read...

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2007 at 10:21 AM
  • 2 Replies
This was brought to my attetion earlier today.  It is very disturbing.

UPDATE!!!

I'm noticing a lot of moms cannot bring themselves to look at the page. That's VERY understandable...

There are 4 symbols these people use, and this link will take you to them WITHOUT exposing you to the horrible crap on his site. It's just the logos and symbols: http://graphics.puellula.com/Main.html

But I really want you to be aware of the design of these "girl lovers" heart symbol. It looks so sweet and innocent, you'd never suspect it! So, here's the heart (it can be marbled blue and pink, as shown... or entirely pink, or the outter heart blue while the inner is pink... as for jewelry, it's this shape but generally the gold or silver, unless made with other materials, but in thi same or very similar shape!)

Here, as well, is what this heart is supposed to stand for:

Quote from Sugar and Spice Website:

Special friendships between adults and girls can be very wonderful, and we have a special symbol that stands for the beauty of these special friendships. Here are some of the meanings of this symbol:

1. The big outer heart is a symbol of a girllover.
  2. The small inner heart is the symbol of a very special girl.
  3. The big heart surrounds the little heart, symbolizing the protection and care the girllover provides to his or her special girlfriend.
  4. The hearts are connected which shows the bond of love and friendship which the girl and her special friend form together.
  5. The big heart is not closed. This means that the girllover does not try to possess the girl. She is free to come and go as she wishes.

Here's another oh-so-innocent heart symbol used:

As well as these (managed to get them off site... the links that go along with them might even work, too!!!) The triangle is the "boy-love" symbol:

Our preferred symbols:
AmaroSymbolGLogoCGLogo

Other childlove symbols:
Girllove Jewelry at La Boutique BLeueSpike LogoBLogo
Childlove Media Activism LogoCLogoChildlove Peace Logo

--------- END UPDATE ----------------------

I've posted this in the "Raising Girls" group, but I wanted to make other moms aware as well. While this specific site targets little girls, I'm sure there are others that are similar that target boys. This man has even mentioned "boy love" in his main website!!! I wanted to bring this to your attention, though...

Here's my original post:

~*~

Recently there are a lot of posts going up about Lindsay Ashford and his website, www.puellula.com... Me being me did a lot of browsing around for more information about this man and other sites. What can I say? Even when it's something this wrong, I have a need to research it and get as much info as possible!

Anyways, I've been to his main site and read pretty much everything, and totally agree this man needs to be removed in every way from not only the internet, but also from society! There's a part of this site many people are not aware of, though. It's not easy to find, and while I heard about it, I had to actually do some seaching on Google to find it. It's the "Sugar and Spice" section of the website. Basically, it's the guide to 'girl-love' FOR THE LITTLE GIRLS!!!!

The way he talks to girls on this site sickens me. It's an attempt to brainwash our daughters into believing that pedophelia is not a bad thing, and is in fact a normal and good part of life!

I wanted to give you ladies the link to it so you can become familiar with this, the logo, and even the "symbol". That way, if you ever see them and it concerns your child or a friend/family member's child, you can stop what's going on...

http://sns.puellula.com/Main.html

I've seen the heart before. It's been on blogs of young girls on MySpace and Xanga. I've also seen it as a pendandt for necklaces and bracelets. But, so few are aware that this particular heart is meant as a symbol of "girl-love"... Also, if you go to his main site, on the left-hand side are some small pictures. If you click on the heart, it has the other 3 symbols used. I wanted to make you all aware.

Please, let other women and moms know so they, too, can be aware of this.

~ Cat

ps... here's the link to the petition to remove this site!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/493662088?ltl=1174125902

You can also make your local papers and news stations aware of this, as well. Go to the websites and find the email address to contact them.

I've even gone so far as to make Fox News aware!!! Additional emails to them would be greatly appreciated, considering the more people show concern the more likely they are to bring this to the public's eye! I emailed them using these 2 email addresses:

AmericasNewsroom@foxnews.com

Friends@foxnews.com

by on Apr. 9, 2007 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Momontherun2
by on Apr. 9, 2007 at 10:25 AM
I e-mailed them. I also signed the petition.
1974gail
by on Apr. 9, 2007 at 2:53 PM
Thank you for posting. I had no idea that this was going on. It makes me sick that people can get away with this. We do our best to protect our children and it's getting harder everyday.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN