Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Welcome to the Elementary School Kids Group! Introduce Yourself.....

wave

Welcome to the Elementary School Kids Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Elementary School Kids - Group Signatures!

Here are some posts on the group that may be helpful:
Ask The Teacher.....
Educational websites for Elementary school kids
Want a Pen Pal for your child(ren)???** Use this post.**

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Elementary School Kids Group Mods

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:06 PM
Replies (4391-4400):
dreamerlette
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Hi, my name is Stacy, I have a 6 y/o son, Jack, who is finishing first grade.  Jack was diagnosed with ADHD and anxiety after kindergarten but so far has been lucky enough to have teachers who have been very willing to work with him.  I've been a sahm for the last 4 years.  We have an in house 2 y/o pit/lab mix who is overly friendly and loving, my 4-legged daughter and Jack's best friend, and my son also has a pet cat.  Our little family is rounded out with my fiance who takes on the task of supporting us and providing a steady male influence for my son.

my2suns2
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Hello All,

My name is Tarnisha and I have one son in high school (sophmore), Alphonso and my youngest is in fourth grade, his name is LaDarrius.

hbee00
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Hello ladies!! I am just finding you all!!

I am a FT/ out of the home worker bee... I seem to commute and work more than I actually see my home!! But I am told it looks nice, LOL!!

I have been divorced for almost two years - yeah!! But that has left me frazzled and running crazy after my daughter (11) and son (8) just trying to pick up the slack.

In this grand adventure I have chosen, I have gained a honey sweetie and his two children, a daughter (10) and son (6).  *SIGH* But that is a headache for another time!!

The three youngest are all in elementary school together.  The oldest is now a middle schooler and KNOWS everything.  She graciously still allows me to do her laundry AND feed her.  =)

Thank you all for letting me join!!

KKMommy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Hi, i'm Anne. My son Keith is 9 soon to be 10 loves his baseball and basketball. He's currently a 3rd grader. My daughter Kaylie is 13 loves to clog. Im married 14 1/2 yrs now. We have 2 siberian huskys. Dakota is 7 she's spoiled rotten. Chief is 3 months and on his way to being spoiled rotten.
Carleenca1
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Hello, ladies!  I'm excited to join this group to hear from other moms!  I live in Southern California and have one daughter, Gracie, who is in 4th grade this year.  Gracie just started at our local public school last year, and after school she is in dance most days.  Plus I work and commute - it's a crazy, happy, busy life!  I'm looking forward to meeting new friends here on the forum!  -Carleen

aplus6
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Hello! Im Ashlynn, Im 26 and I have 5 kids with number 6 due in December. I have Zayden (9), Landon (7), fraternal twins Trevett and Nathaniel (4) and Claire (2). So I have 2 in elementary school (4th and 2nd grade) and 2 starting kindergarten next year.

talanawhite
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Hi, my name is Talana and I reside in Atlanta GA.  I am married and the mother of one.

maedemom
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm Amber, currently/newly a SAHM.  We have four kiddos, 10, 9, 8 and 6. 

We live in SC and I just looking for some people to talk to.  

AnneMargaret4
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:42 PM

I have two kids still at home, boys, 15 and 9 and two grown 21 and 22. Still running to basketball and tae kwon do, making lunches, helping and watching them grow. Lot's of fun!

aprillee80
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello my name is April and I have four children 3 of which are in elementary school, 11, 7, and 6. Its an adventure with all the homework, projects, fieldtrips and parent teacher conferences. And my oldest is heading to middle school in the fall, time goes by way too fast!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN