Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Welcome to the Elementary School Kids Group! Introduce Yourself.....

wave

Welcome to the Elementary School Kids Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Elementary School Kids - Group Signatures!

Here are some posts on the group that may be helpful:
Ask The Teacher.....
Educational websites for Elementary school kids
Want a Pen Pal for your child(ren)???** Use this post.**

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Elementary School Kids Group Mods

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:06 PM
Replies (41-50):
Valkya
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Brandi and I have three children, Tala (Tay-la) age 12, Parris age 9 and Braedon age 7. In 2007, my children and I added a wonderful man, Adam, to our family. The kids love thier stepdad, but we definately have some of the classic challenges. We also have three furry family members, 2 cats, Oreo and Shelby and our newest family member, our Siberian Husky Pup, Auren. I look forward to sharing information and experiances with you and learning from your experiance and information as well.

Godbless1
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Hi, my name is Andrea and I am a SAHM. I have a 6 year old little girl Haidyn who is in the first grade and a 41/2 year old little boy who is in pre-k. I have been married to my amazing husband for 9 years. So blessed to have such a loving family.

I recently joined cafe moms and I love it. I just started my own group "Christian Mommy Entrepreneurs" , it's for moms who want to work from home....feel free to stop by!

Sincerely,

Andrea

Lessie817
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Hi my name is Lessie i have 1child in 2nd and one in 1st I also have two at home i am happily married have been for nine yrs, im a stay at home mom and i enjoy it, umm.... lol im interested in finding friends it doe get kinda boring  lol did i say boring i  ment i need another adult to talk to aaaahhh lmao im new to this site and i think im going to like it here group hug

santa green

amber6
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Hi everyone!  My name is amber and I have a 5 year old in kindergarten named Trent.  I am a photographer and always have my camera with me!  We like to ride quads, go camping, go to our cabin or just hang out.  Eddie owns a plumbing business and I just started my own photography business.  Nice to meet you all!

b3tty_boop
by on Dec. 4, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Hi everyone,

Im cassandra .I have 4 kids...one in 3rd grade,one in 1st grade,a 3 yr old and a 15 month old..I am currently a stay at home mom and I sell tastefully simple!

Mom2Grace2003
by on Dec. 4, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Hi,

I'm Carla, mom to Grace who will be 6 in December. She is currently in Grade One, French Immersion. She loves books, her dolls, movies and singing. She is also a Highland Dancer.

I work full time as an Admin Assistant, am an amateur photographer, play in pipes & drums band and have applied to join the army reserves. :)

We like to be busy. big smile mini

I look forward to participating in the group.

Carla
Ontario, Canada

ladysharon72
by on Dec. 4, 2009 at 11:18 AM

Hi I'm Sharon from Macon,Ga  with a daughter that is in 3rd grade. Looking forward to get to know you all soon.

Mamaste724
by on Dec. 4, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Hi ladies.  I'm Crystal.  I have an eight year-old son, Aydan, and am expecting a second child in July 2010.  We live in Oklahoma City.  I'm interested in making some new friends.  My old ones and I have grown apart, and it's awfully lonely being pregnant with no friends for support.  :)

As for Aydan, he is in second grade and doesn't enjoy school at the moment.  Any pointers on helping him to do so? 

Thanks for having me!

jennamomof2boys
by on Dec. 5, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Hi Everyone....my name is Jennifer...I am married to my husband, Vincent, for the last 10 years, we have a son, Anthony, he is 7 years old, and in the second grade! We are thrilled to be expecting another baby boy EDD is 2/6/2010!

Anthony loves school, does pretty well...his favorite subjects are math and science. I have to tell you I am amazed at the school work he receives at the second grade level, but, we get through it...LOL.

I am looking forward to us getting to know one another.....good luck to all of your kids this school year!

Jennifer

Proud Mom to Anthony 5/13/2002

Proud Mom of soon to be baby boy EDD 2/10/2010

smbcwr04
by Member on Dec. 5, 2009 at 9:11 PM

hi, my name is shauna. i am a 28 year old SAHM to my 4 children, alicia is in 4th grade, barbie is in 2nd grade, caleb is in 1st grade, josh is in kindergarten. i go to school when they are in school and am training to be a nurse. not sure what else to write, so if anyone has any other questions feel free to ask.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN