Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Welcome to the Elementary School Kids Group! Introduce Yourself.....

wave

Welcome to the Elementary School Kids Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Elementary School Kids - Group Signatures!

Here are some posts on the group that may be helpful:
Ask The Teacher.....
Educational websites for Elementary school kids
Want a Pen Pal for your child(ren)???** Use this post.**

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Elementary School Kids Group Mods

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:06 PM
Replies (4511-4520):
amanda75024
by on May. 26, 2012 at 12:41 PM

hi. Im amanda & im new to the group. have 2 sons that are 6 & 7. look forward to getting to know yall.

MammaZuzanna
by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Hello my name is Zuzanna I am soon to be 52 and have 4 wonderful girls Abria age 12 , Eboni age 10 , Imani age 5 and Jazzlyn age 2 and now am pregnant with twin boys JaMarcus and JayShawn who are due September 14th of this year. I also have a wonderful husband that I have been married for 20 yrs and we want the biggest family we can get and enjoy many think its selfish due to our age but its want we want in life. 

Annie_Oakley_6
by on May. 26, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Hey y'all.

I'm Annie-I have 6 boys. 4 of my own and 2 stepsons. My boys are 21, 18, 14, and 9. Stepsons are 18 and 11. I'm very new to CafeMom, so bear with me until I get the hang of things.  I have a lot of things on my mind and in my heart, and it certainly FEELS like I've found a great home here :)

charnel07
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Good Morning everyone! My name is Charlotte. I have three beautiful young ones. One of which will be attending kindergarten in the fall. Excited and nervous at the same time. We live in Philadelphia pa, but are looking to move in the next two years
eva20090500
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Hello, 

I am new to cafe mom, I am a wife and mother of 3 children.  3 year old Girl. 6 year old boy and 11 year old boy.  I enjoy being a mother,  We are hoping to add another soon. :)   I am a stay at home mom, and i work from home.  Well Hello to everyone.  

ShanesMom8307
by on May. 29, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Hi, my name is Shannon and my son Shane is five years old. He isn't in Elementary school yet, but he will be starting kindergarten in the fall. If anyone has any advice they can offer I would be more than happy to hear it because, I know I will be bawling my eyes out on his first day of school.

Ella01
by on May. 29, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Hi everyone!  I have a preschooler, 1st and 2nd grader.  I work full time and my kids are all in a daycare outside my home.  I found this board during my search for some advice, hopefully I'll find some to give too!  Thank you in advance!  I look forward to spending some time looking around...

AshTreeMeadow
by on May. 30, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I'm a married mom of one boy (5 years old), living in mid-Missouri.  I joined CafeMom because I think it would be helpful and supportive to talk with other moms who are going through the same things I am ... but mostly because I'd love to meet some moms in my area who have a lot in common with me.  I am part of a small playgroup through my church, but it is dwindling and I'd love to be able to find new friends for my son and myself ... especially moms of boys!

LilBearmom3
by on May. 31, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Hi. My name is Rachel. My son is turning 5 on June 16th and starts Kindergarten in the Fall. I am excited and nervous about his being in school. I am hoping to become a school Nurse. I am already a LPN but just need to be offered a job at one of the schools. Hoping to have another baby next year!!!! 

socalikim
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone!! Im a 26 y/o momma w/ 6 year old little man. Also have a soon-to-be 2 y/o & baby on the way :) My son is graduating kinder in a week and I cant believe how fast the year went. Just looking for fellow mommies to relate to!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)