Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Welcome to the Elementary School Kids Group! Introduce Yourself.....

wave

Welcome to the Elementary School Kids Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Elementary School Kids - Group Signatures!

Here are some posts on the group that may be helpful:
Ask The Teacher.....
Educational websites for Elementary school kids
Want a Pen Pal for your child(ren)???** Use this post.**

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Elementary School Kids Group Mods

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:06 PM
Replies (4641-4650):
Mmavia24
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Maria and I have a 9 year old son who is starting 4th grade in september. His name is Tyler, he plays basketball, did track and field when he was 4 years old for a year, and he is a red belt in MMA (mixed martial arts). He has been doing MMA for almost 5 years. I love spending mommy and son time, but feel that he is growing out of it. We try to do it at least once a month. I give him a list of places to choose from.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carolinamommy3
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Hi. My name is Mandy. I am have a 7 year old son who will be going into 2nd grade this year and also 4 year old boy/girl twins that will be entering 4K this month. Wow, still seems unreal that I will be childless in the mornings..lol I have been married for 13 years and have been a full time stay at home mom for the past 8 years. I look forward to getting to know all the other moms on this board. :)

Bookmom88
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:30 AM

hi im a mom from virginia im 24 and have two kids ages 3 and 5  and my oldest Aiden is starting kindergarten this year and to me its heartbreaking  he did go to headstart last year but now it seems more real and its so hard to watch them grow up ... am i being silly about this ?

Cjennie30
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Hi! My name is Jennifer & I have a son that will be starting Kindergarden in a few days. I know he will enjoy learning & making friends. He is excited. But I find as the time comes closer I am happy but a little sad.  I'm looking forward to this group & meeting new moms.

Kitrynak
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Hi...  My name is Rana and I have been married to my husband James for 12 years.  We have 2 girls Kayla(10) entering 5th grade and Ravin(8) entering 2nd grade.   

krystlbear_84
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Hi...My name is Crystal. My husband and I have been married for 2 years and we have a soon (August 9) to be 6 year old that is going into the 1st grade. He's one of the young ones. I also have a 8 year old step-daughter (she's with us for the summers). 

roxiekittie
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Im april im 29 from nys and i have a boy who is 8 years old

JayDominic
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:24 PM

HI! My name is Stephanie and I am 26 with an adorbale 6 year old boy going on 36....Hes super smart and and forgets hes only six most of the time.. I also have beautiful three year old boy, who is more monkey than boy and I sometime wonder if he has any pain sensors. He is a daredevil that will make Evil Kenivel shutter. Parenting can be a little challenging at my house.. My DH has recently gone to 6 nights on 1 night off so now all parenting is basically up to me, which is challenging because my youngest has very minimal verbal skills. :( so there is a lot of Screaming going on... Oh OAN I am a surgery nurse that recently went PRN to work at an aircraft salvage yard. So it was quite a change but I get more flexibility with my kids that way. :) And that is whats important...being with my kids

OctoberBaby06
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Michelle.. 26 year old mama of Kaylee & Jacob. Kaylee is going to Kindergarten at the end of the month & I'm pretty nervous!

TWLisa
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Hi my name is Lisa and I have a daughter that will be starting 2nd grade here in a few weeks.  She loves school and excels in every subject and ended first grade reading at a High reading level.  She is a great kid and I am going to try my best to make sure she stays on the path that she is on.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)