Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas is too soon, yikes!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:57 PM
  • 5 Replies

I just realized that my boys only have 15 days of school left until Christmas break.  I'm in full panic mode now!  How am I going to get all my shopping and wrapping done in only 15 days?  I'm only about half way done with my shopping and haven't even started to wrap.  I'm not even half way done with my decorating either and haven't started baking yet!

Any one else stressing out over how few days are left with the kids in school before Christmas?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kylesmom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:46 PM

I am in the same boat as you but I have not even started shopping 

Barabell
by Barbara on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Quoting kylesmom:

I am in the same boat as you but I have not even started shopping 

Me either.  I'm glad I'm not the only one!

dbescurry
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:05 PM

My in-laws are doing the gift exchange THIS weekend!!  Then I still have to celebrate my youngest daugher's bithday (christmas eve baby).  I really hate rushing from one holiday to another!!

hholllyy426
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Lets see I got some shopping done but not all. We haven't started decorating nor do we have a tree yet. I still have to focus on my classes, I have a 6 page critical essay to write on The Road and a psych exam both next week and then the following week is finals week. I usually wrap my son's gifts the night of after he goes to sleep and I am usually up til 2am. I am not ready for Christmas but I sure am ready for the break from school. 

Join us on

Moms with Elementary School Kids

Group Mod

hill2
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:33 PM

OOOOO I am stressed! I am x-mas shopping but hey its only Dec 1st! LOL Not worried about wrapping yet and I have finals and a few other things to do for school before I can totally even focus on x-mas! My sons first day for break is actually the 18th I think and my daughter the 21st. My first day is the 17th!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)