Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boxtops

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:58 AM
  • 10 Replies

Does your school take part in the Boxtops for education?

Do you clip and send?

Any other program labels for school to earn money that the school takes part in?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcmommy03
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:01 AM

We collect Boxtops for our school as well as Campbell's Labels for Education. 

hholllyy426
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:50 AM

I know my son's school does and the soup labels too. We can also link our safeway card or good food store accounts so they school receive a percentage from that. I don't do them because I buy store brand stuff.

Join us on

Elementary School Kids

Group Mod

Ibelongtojesus
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:26 AM

Yeah they do.  I send them in about every 2 months since it takes about that long to get a good amount.  We also do Campbell's soup and the Giant store does a thing where you get points for shopping there.  Me and DH almost always get almost all the points the school gets because they show the point amounts on a board and they always add up to what we have.  I guess nobody else does it.  :(

celestegood
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:38 AM

Sure I do them.

Chickadee
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:42 AM

My boys' school does the Box Tops for Education, so I clip them and send them to school about once a month. 

alyandalsmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:07 AM

My daughter's school does the Boxtops and Campbells Soup labels also. The class that gets the most points collected for the month gets a free soft pretzel at lunch.

othermom
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:49 AM

My sons school does box tops, cambells labels, and pop tabs. We send in all that we can get. Thanks to others sending up some we have sent in probably 600 box tops, over 1000 lables and tons of beer tabs too. My kids watch for beer tabs when we are out walking now and pick any up they see.

sks
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Quoting kmrtigger:

Does your school take part in the Boxtops for education?

Do you clip and send?

Any other program labels for school to earn money that the school takes part in?

Our school does participate and we do quite well with it!  Participation is very high!  We have a great coordinator who runs contests, etc. for incentive.  My family does send them in, but we don't use a lot of the food products.  I do however, use a lot of the paper products.  We have students in our school that send in HUNDREDS every month!

We also do Campbell's soup labels for extra money for the school.  We used to do Nestle Pur Life Labels, and I know one of our sister schools does Tyson.

For as we get older, it is not the things we did that we often regret, but the things we didn’t do.  Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. 

kylesmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:41 PM

box tops and a program called school cents through our mall 

kylesmom aka Jennifer 

Join us on

Moms with Elementary School Kids

Group Mod

mbrackett
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:42 PM

Very much so :)  I pride myself on trying really hard to only buy boxtop stuff.  I have all my relatives neighbors and friends involved.  The kids can win pizza parties monthly if they get enough.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)