Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to be rockstar....

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:09 PM
  • 5 Replies

Singing in my family is a big thing...even if you can't.  My kids and i love to jam in the car.  So just for fun what is the funniest, shocking, etc. your kid has ever belted out.  My 2 year old loves to sing and dance to "boom boom pow" by the black eyed peas.  We think this is hilarious.  My daughter sings anything she hears one time she is 7 (so we have to be careful ).  Right now she likes Lady gaga "pocker face" and Flo Rida " you spin me right round". 

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hholllyy426
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:30 PM

When all the publicity and stuff was on tv for Michael Jackson, my son, 7, took an interest in his music. I've gotten him the dvd and cd of his number 1 hits. Now I'll find him standing on his bed singing the songs and copying his dance moves from the videos, it's so fun to watch but if he knows I am there he'll stop and turn red. I did the same thing as a kid to the same songs, lol.  

Join us on

Elementary School Kids

Group Mod

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:10 PM

My youngest(6) shocked us one day by just blurting out the part in Boom Boom Pow about jacking his style and then a few more verses. He loves this song.

I play a few songs from my myspace page music player when I do dishes and it has Miley Cryus "the climb" my oldest(8) started to sing the entire song, and then he sang Jordan Sparks "Battlefield". I didn't eve know he listened to them before that day.

kmab0629
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:13 PM

lol same with my kiddo, who just turned 7.  I'll have Michael Jackson on in my room on a Saturday morning while folding laundry.. and all of a sudden i hear my son singing and dancing in his underwear lol.  It's cute. 

Quoting hholllyy426:

When all the publicity and stuff was on tv for Michael Jackson, my son, 7, took an interest in his music. I've gotten him the dvd and cd of his number 1 hits. Now I'll find him standing on his bed singing the songs and copying his dance moves from the videos, it's so fun to watch but if he knows I am there he'll stop and turn red. I did the same thing as a kid to the same songs, lol.  

auntstac
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:19 PM

My son sings songs from Queen, Twisted Sister,and ACDC. Some newer bands too. He also likes to listen to the Trans Siberian Orchestra, for christmas.

my3girlshat
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:41 PM

The girls in our house sing all the time, including me. Must be where they get it from. LOL My DH is the only one that doesn't like to sing in front of anyone. I know I can't sing worth crap, but I can't help. I just do. LOL My 8 and 6 year olds like anything from Miley Cyrus to Pink to Taylor Swift. The little one, 22 months old, loves to dance(just like her sisters). The funniest thing I've seen so far is Hunter(8) dancing on the coffee table with Tanner(baby) bopping up and down up there with her and AJ(6) shaking her booty down on the floor.

I have a video somewhere of Hunter dancing to Flo Rida's Low. She loved that song and anytime we hear it now she asks me if I remember that video...like I could ever forget it. If I can find it I'll post it on here.

We are always doing silly things together. I love it!

Lisa- SAHM to 3 beautiful girls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)