Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Want a Pen Pal for your child(ren)???** Use this post.**

Posted by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 2:33 PM
  • 726 Replies
9 moms liked this

OK, what you need to do 

First : is post your child(rens) age, boy/girl, grade,  and state, also any interest, and way of mail.(IE: snail, email) Also post if you care whether or not your child has a boy or girl as a pen pal.

Second : Moms check the list and decide if you might want your child to write to one of the children posted. If so please send a message to the mom. Thur the message you can exchange any personal information. IE: addresses, child's name, etc.

Third : If you find a match PLEASE EDIT your post stating that you child(ren) have a pen pal.

OK have fun and happy hunting. Please feel free to leave feedback.

by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Dec. 22, 2009 at 3:05 PM

bump

Group Mod

allforthelove
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

this sounds like a great idea for fun for the kids..........

my son is 10 and from sacramento ca.   a boy his age would be great as he is homescooled and doesnt have alot of friends.  but anyone is welcome to write.

DELIA26
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

AWW THAT SOUNDS FUN, MY DAUGHTER IS 8, AND IT WOULD HELP HER TYPING AND SPELLING ON THE COMPUTER SHES FROM TEXAS

Momto2beauties
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 8:15 PM

This sounds fun! My daughter is 8, we live in PA. She spends her time reading, playing webkinz on line, playing her DS.  Doesn't matter to me if she gets a boy or girl. Message me or email me at brandyhenry78@yahoo.com.

MommyG203
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Thats sound fun! 15 Girl, 14 Boy, 12 Girl, 9 Girl, 8 girl, 6 Boy, 5 Girl. If you think my kids can be one of your kids pen pal write me a message on here and then we will switch email address so we can talk some more

Gloria

momof3armywife
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

This sounds good.

I have 3 children.

Jaylen is 9 years old in the 4th grade. He enjoys computers and reading. I don't mind if it's a boy or girl penpal.

Rielle is 6 years old in the 1st grade. She enjoys reading Junie B. Jones books and likes to draw. A little girl would be a good penpal for her.

Kayla is 4 years old in Pre-k. She enjoys watching Dora the Explorer and all shows on Noggin. She is also learning how to read and loves for her brother and sister to read to her.

We are in New York.

ladymarvn
by on Dec. 23, 2009 at 10:38 AM

Quoting momof3armywife:

This sounds good.

I have 3 children.

Jaylen is 9 years old in the 4th grade. He enjoys computers and reading. I don't mind if it's a boy or girl penpal.

Rielle is 6 years old in the 1st grade. She enjoys reading Junie B. Jones books and likes to draw. A little girl would be a good penpal for her.

Kayla is 4 years old in Pre-k. She enjoys watching Dora the Explorer and all shows on Noggin. She is also learning how to read and loves for her brother and sister to read to her.

We are in New York.

I'm in Florida.  Joshua would be a good penpal for your son, he likes computer, and online games.  In fact I just had to set up parental controls for him so he stays off of games his dad and I don't approve of.  He is nine.  Matthew is six, he is just learning how to write.  He has speech and language issues so this might be good for him.  He needs to work on his vocabulary and reading.

I am a good enough mom.  My opinions on parenting tactics change minute by minute depending on my mood and the situation.  I feel if the kids are still alive and fed by the end of the day I've done my job.  I am a Goofy Goober (see the Spongebob Movie). I believe in singing and other things that embarass your children. When my kids say I'm the meanest parent ever I take it as a compliment.  I've often yearned to box up my kids and ship them to Timbuktu.  I feel the best thing about having kids is reliving childhood.  I have a career and I'm proud of it.  You can mess with me and get away with it but God help you if you hurt my kids.  We are all flying by the seat of our pants with nothing but love to guide us.

ladymarvn
by on Dec. 23, 2009 at 10:40 AM

Quoting MommyG203:

Thats sound fun! 15 Girl, 14 Boy, 12 Girl, 9 Girl, 8 girl, 6 Boy, 5 Girl. If you think my kids can be one of your kids pen pal write me a message on here and then we will switch email address so we can talk some more

Gloria

I have a six year old who needs to work on language, reading and writing.  He likes computer games, a cartoon called Xialin Showdown, Scooby Doo.

I am a good enough mom.  My opinions on parenting tactics change minute by minute depending on my mood and the situation.  I feel if the kids are still alive and fed by the end of the day I've done my job.  I am a Goofy Goober (see the Spongebob Movie). I believe in singing and other things that embarass your children. When my kids say I'm the meanest parent ever I take it as a compliment.  I've often yearned to box up my kids and ship them to Timbuktu.  I feel the best thing about having kids is reliving childhood.  I have a career and I'm proud of it.  You can mess with me and get away with it but God help you if you hurt my kids.  We are all flying by the seat of our pants with nothing but love to guide us.

Kriket2202
by on Dec. 23, 2009 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

How cool! I had a pen pal from Greece when I was a kid. Of course, then we actually had to write letters. I looked so forward to getting her letters and seeing the stamps and pictures she included. I bet my 9 y/o daughter would love to participate! 

2chillins4me
by on Dec. 23, 2009 at 10:48 AM

I have an 8 yo girl and we are from VA.  She enjoys singing, dancing, reading and crafts.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN