Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Want a Pen Pal for your child(ren)???** Use this post.**

Posted by   + Show Post

OK, what you need to do 

First : is post your child(rens) age, boy/girl, grade,  and state, also any interest, and way of mail.(IE: snail, email) Also post if you care whether or not your child has a boy or girl as a pen pal.

Second : Moms check the list and decide if you might want your child to write to one of the children posted. If so please send a message to the mom. Thur the message you can exchange any personal information. IE: addresses, child's name, etc.

Third : If you find a match PLEASE EDIT your post stating that you child(ren) have a pen pal.

OK have fun and happy hunting. Please feel free to leave feedback.

by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 2:33 PM
Replies (601-610):
my4littlegirls
by and 1 boy on Jul. 6, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I have a 8yr old girl going into the 3rd grade. Her intrests are Pokemon, video games, Math. Snail mail prefered. We are in WI. Boy or girl it doesn't matter.

JoAnnaT87
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I have a 6 year old daughter that will be starting 1st grade in August, We live in North Dakota at the moment. My daughter likes music, puzzles, coloring, princesses, etc

MsLogansMommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 4:53 AM

My daughters name is Logan and she just turned 6 in June she will be going into 1st grade in August she would love a pen pal gender doesnt matter and we are open to do snail mail or email or a combo of both. Logan loves princesses and coloring she plays mario on the WII and her DS she has many interests but I know she is super excited about this. We live in California

Jessica020410
by Jessica on Jul. 24, 2012 at 5:13 AM
My 10 year son: Will be starting 5th grade in August. Loves playing games on his 3DS, sports, and science experiments.

My 7 year old son: Will be starting 2nd grade in August. He loves playing games on his 3DS, art, drawing, and building things.

snail mail, Arkansas

Boy for oldest.

Boy or girl for youngest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clarissam25
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:38 PM
My daughter is 10 in 5th grade. From Missouri. Snail mail.

Anyone out there around the same age in need of a pen pal still??

We got a pen pal. Woohoo!!
ttfnt20
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:04 PM
My ds Cody is 7 yrs old and in the 1st grade this year. He loves getting mail and would love to have a penpal. Hopefully it'd help with his reading and writing too :-) he is into trains...cars...mario and several things. Let me know if interestes :-)
little.worthen
by Tess on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:07 PM
My son is 7 and in second grade.
We're in Utah.
He loves Legos to death, transformers, angry birds, Star Wars, and video games.
We can do either snail mail or email

I think he would like a boy pen pal most
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by Tess on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Do you have a pen pal yet? I think our sons would be a good match!

Eta: we are good at writing back!!

Quoting jenandpetersmom:

Is this still going on? My son would love a pen pal.  We tried this on a different board and my son got 1 letter. He's still waiting.....

Peter is 8 years old and loves snail mail. He will be in 3rd. grade, and loves skylanders and legos. he is also in TaeKwonDo.  We live in Illinois. Boy or girl, it don't matter if interests are the same. Thanx!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
giggles30
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Hello, My name is Laurie and I have a 7 year old who wants a pen pal.

She is in the 2nd grade,

She loves dolls, she loves reading.

Let me know if you are interested.

I am on facebook too

babygurlsecret@gmail.com

giggles30
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM

does your girl still want a pen pal? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)