Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back to school!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:32 AM
  • 54 Replies

Who is more ready for school tomorrow, you or your kids?

Robin in Chicago

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melittler
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:02 AM

I'm ready. I've been ready. The only thing I'm going to miss is sleeping in.

drivnkids
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:05 AM

Me but its because i love my job and miss the kids on the bus.

mindy3-6
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:05 AM

Our Christmas vacation was 16 days.  we had 3 snow days in the beginning.  It's been way too long.  I'm so ready for school tomorrow.  the kids? Not so ready!!   lol

Michele-w3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:09 AM

None of us are ready.  It was such a busy winter vacation that I'm ready for a real vacation.  I'm not ready for life to go back into full swing. 

Josef1129
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:33 AM

We don't go back until Tuesday, they are out for two weeks and a day for their Christmas break.  Even with Josef being very sick for a week, he is SO ready to go back and honestly I am too. 

Crystal, SAHM and proud Child Safety Passenger Advocate (CPSA) to Josef, 6yrs, 45", 44lbs, 18"+ torso safely riding in two Britax Parkways and a SK Monterey.  Want to know more about car seat safety or have questions, follow me to the car seat safety group.

mysterygal67
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:36 AM

My six year old is ready and so am i. He says tomorrow is going to be a great day. I said why and he said because i get to go back to school.

purplemoosemom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:39 AM

ME TOO!

Quoting melittler:

I'm ready. I've been ready. The only thing I'm going to miss is sleeping in.

Hanaas_mommy
by Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:39 AM

school here does not start back up until Tues but I asked my daughter the other day if she was ready to go back and she said no!!. I am ready to get back on a normal schedule though

seaniesmommie87
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:40 AM

I am so ready for them to go back. They are excited too... the yr is almost over!! :(

halfpint2000
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:40 AM

WE are both not ready. LOL. My daughter and I did a lot together the past two weeks. Plus I will miss sleeping in since I don't get much anyways with a 17 month old. What sleep I did get was from 5a to 7a.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)