Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone interested in a Super Nintendo? UPDATED in RED

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:04 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello everyone! I am just posting this to see if there is anyone out there that would like or might know of someone who might like a Super Nintendo. Maybe someone a little less fortunate or just like the old nintendo gaming systems. We have more gaming systems than we have space for and we are getting rid of the Super Nintendo. It is in great condition...several controllers...lots of games! Before my hubby and I just donate it or dispose of it, I thought I would offer it up in case someone on here might be interested. You can reply or pm me if you would like.

*****I didn't realize how popular this would be when I posted this...the Nintendo has found it a good home! *****

Soccer Mom to 2 girls

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
navyma23
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Ugh I wish I had the funds to buy this off you! I love old school nintendo! But my poor kitty needs to make a vet trip tomorrow, otherwise I would so snatch this from you!

Are you a Navy wife?, need answers?
http://www.cafemom.com/group/NavyWives
Do you play Xbox 360? Come join us!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/momswho360

mom2ryneandsam
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:56 PM

I miss having a ninteno mario3 was my favorite to play and yoshi too maybe one day we will get a wii probably when ninteno comes out with something new I'm always behind the times

Barabell
by Barbara on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:11 PM

Just incase anyone is interested and missed out, I found local pawn shops still sell these systems and games.  I know the Pawn America near us still sells it.

GinMom2TrevTris
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:33 PM

when you do get the wii, you can connect it to the internet and buy and download super mario 3

rkoloms
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)