Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back to school tomorrow

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:51 PM
  • 9 Replies

I am sad but happy if that is possible...lol. I hate the thought of having him gone all day again but I so look forward to the time where there will be no fighting. DD goes back to school in the am tomorrow also so it will be just the baby and I so hopefully I can get some much needed laundry finished. I like having all three home all day but they get board so easy and then they start fighting and it then drives me nuts.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Apr1l
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:54 PM

Yea, its bitter sweet.  The sweet part is that there will be no "I'm bored" lol.

Photobucket

gmkamm
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:55 PM

My DD is so ready to go back to school. 

queeniamissy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:56 PM

smile  Can't wait!!!!  I get a little sad not having G around all day, but I think school is good for him.  He can be with his friends and get back to a routine.

rkoloms
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 8:09 AM

I am jumping up and down with joy (on the inside!)

Robin in Chicago

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 8:11 AM

Quoting rkoloms:

I am jumping up and down with joy (on the inside!)

same here.

green ribbonThe green ribbon is the color for Tourette's Syndrom awareness!!!

seaniesmommie87
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 8:15 AM

I hear ya ladies. I am so glad all 3 kids have school so now I can get some errands and things like that done.

Blossoms3
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 11:32 AM

Yea my DS got to extend his vacation by 1 day because he made himself sick this am. GRRRR. He says that he wanted to go to school but I know better. He wanted to stay home and play the Wii we got for xmas. Well not going to happen. I'll make sure he should have gone to school. LOL

Jaidamom03
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 3:58 PM

My DD's school had a water main break.  No school today and maybe tomorrow. Fortunately my MIL works nights..

Malisadamom
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 4:02 PM

It sounds like I am the only one who is glad that school starts. The break was long, let's just put it that way.lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)