Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi my name is Sarah

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:59 AM
  • 7 Replies

hi everyone. i have a almost 9 year old future step daughter. she is very bright  but we have had a lot of problems with her  behavior sense she moved in with us. her mom died december 2006 and her mom let her get away with everything. i think i have it under some control now. i am only 24 years old. but i have lived a very interesting life. i also have a almost 4 year old little boy who is my biological son. he is very smart but he is very hard to potty train and we are just now starting to have behavior problems out of  him now. i think he is just copying alexis ( my stepdaughter.) i can't work  because of  money and health issues so i am a stay at home mom right now. i have been ingaged to a wonderful guy for almost 5 years now. we plan on getting married this year. i have been babysitting  and taking care of kids sense i was old enough to change a diaper. i have three younger brothers  and one younger sister. i have had a hard life but i have learned from my mistakes and i have been trying to teach my kids not to make the same. but as we all know kids have to learn from there own mistakes. only i don't think our kids do. they keep doing the same things over and over again. i am a christain. but i don't take it to extremes. i don't use the  bible to punish my kids. i use it to help inspire them to do as god wants them to. that is  how i live my life. one day at a time. well i think that is all about me, well the short virsion. if you want to know more. send me a message or something. later all and god bless.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hepmommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Welcome to the group--we're glad you're here, Sarah!  Jump right in and make some posts and replies.  This is a great group of women with a lot of great ideas.  Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Kim24kids
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:18 AM

welcometo the group! Feel free to jump right in.wave

kylesmom
by on Jan. 31, 2010 at 1:03 PM

welcome

Radarma
by on Jan. 31, 2010 at 1:04 PM

Welcome to the group!

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.
 ~S. Kierkegaard~

Texan1993
by on Jan. 31, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Hi Sarah! Welcome to the group! This is a great place to give and receive advice on just about any and everything you could possibly imagine as well as making some great friends! My name is Debbie and I am as single, stay at home mom with 1 terrific teenage daughter who is absolutely the light of my life! I look forward to getting to know you! Im on here all the time so talk to you soon!  

hill2
by on Jan. 31, 2010 at 9:36 PM

WELCOME!!

I am 31 I have a 22mos old 5 yr old and 6 yr old. I am a FT student and this is a great group for advice and active!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)