Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was everyone's weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:12 AM
  • 26 Replies

Did you do something special or just hang out at home?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom20yearsapart
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:46 AM

Had a crappy week end. My 2 yr old had eye surgery last week to fix her lazy eyes so we hung at home. Even though she is back to normal her eyes still look bad. Ended up fighting with my 9 yr old daughter which needs a major attitude adjustment and my husband acting like a butt head towards me.

soymujer
by Mikki on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:46 PM

The weekend went by fast as always.  Spent most of Saturday watching my kids in their perspective sports and then went shopping on Sunday.  We are finally getting a head in the grocery department!!

family in the van   Mom of four

jenhasthree
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:49 PM

My weekend was boring as it is every weekend. When you don't work you don't look forward to the weekends as they are the same as the week day. Man I sure do miss work. How was your weekend?

Thank you,

Jennifer Lied

balagan_imma
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Yesterday was fairly quiet. Just a little driving back and forth for a birthday party. It was ok.

Saturday we went to a friend's for lunch. We got there at 1 and didn't leave until 7! It was sooo much fun. And there was so much food that no one ate dinner.

She invited another family with similar aged kids as ours (the host's only has grown kids) and they had a blast, even when the 10yr old boy was a major pest and my 10 yr old dd nearly took him down (and the other mom was way cool with it, probably more than I was.) All in all they made some new friends and I have some really yummy recipes to try out.

Secj07
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:03 PM

My Weekend Was Miserable Due To Both My Oldest Having Some Sort Of Stomach Virus.. They Were Puking For Two Days Fri N Sat ,,, Sat Nite It Started To Ease Up .. So I Sorta Got Some Type Of Sleep Lol... Then Sunday We Went Into New Orleans To See My Inlaws And Have Dinner. It Turned Out TO Be A Busy Weekend .. Hopefully The Week Ahaead Turns Out Well.. :-)

justanotherjen
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:05 PM

It was blah.  My son brought a cold home from school last week and all the other kids caught it this weekend.  I'm sick, too.  So is my dad.  I'm actually less sick then the kids right now which is very odd for me.  I've just got a slight sore throat and stuffed nose.  My kids are all coughing like crazy and so is my dad.  I'll probably start feeling really sick in the middle of the week.

eliza738
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:21 PM

This weekend has been pretty chill for us. Saturday my three girls and I went into NYC for the day and did some shopping while the boys hung out at home. Yesterday most of the kids went out with my husband so I could clean around the house and we had dinner at a family friends house and today I've been helping my son with his project while the other kids are at friends houses, except my youngest son who is trying to help out with the project as well.....

Kim24kids
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:34 PM

Sorry to hear that=( Glad she is back to normal now hopefull it stats looking better soon! Hope next weekend is better for U;)

Quoting mom20yearsapart:

Had a crappy week end. My 2 yr old had eye surgery last week to fix her lazy eyes so we hung at home. Even though she is back to normal her eyes still look bad. Ended up fighting with my 9 yr old daughter which needs a major attitude adjustment and my husband acting like a butt head towards me.

Kim24kids
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Quoting soymujer:

The weekend went by fast as always.  Spent most of Saturday watching my kids in their perspective sports and then went shopping on Sunday.  We are finally getting a head in the grocery department!!

Week ends always fly by here too=(

Glad U are getting ahead of shopping!

Kim24kids
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:39 PM

I here Ya there=) Mine was ok we just laid low.Because my youngest was hospitalized Thursday for her asthma /Oxygen was

low=( so kept her relaxing as much as possible.Went to the park so the boys could play football with their dad and the girls and I sat on the picnic table and played the DS so they could get fresh air.

But tomorrow is back to school hope fully the girls do well they were out 3 days last week coughing,wheezing ETC...=/

Quoting jenhasthree:

My weekend was boring as it is every weekend. When you don't work you don't look forward to the weekends as they are the same as the week day. Man I sure do miss work. How was your weekend?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)