Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

PLEASE HELP!! NEED A WONDERFUL IDEA FOR 100th DAY OF SCHOOL PROJECT!!!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 11:05 PM
  • 26 Replies

Hi!  I need help with coming up with the best, most perfect 100th day of school project idea ever! On Monday my 1st grader will be celebrating his 100th day of school and his teacher sent a flyer home that  said he needs to make a collection of 100 items of anything.  This is due Monday. They will be judging each collection and since my son is the new kid, just started 3wks ago I want him to win. Any ideas will be helpful.  Please help us win!!!!! (lol) big smile mini

by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
X.boo.X
by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 11:11 PM

i went to my moms house and borrowed a bag of misc stuff. my 7yo picked out all the gems, sequins and anything else shiny and pasted it around the "100". it looks cute so far.

cmb121906
by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 11:13 PM

100 packs of fruit snacks. LOL, idk =)

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

luckimoma
by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Quoting X.boo.X:

i went to my moms house and borrowed a bag of misc stuff. my 7yo picked out all the gems, sequins and anything else shiny and pasted it around the "100". it looks cute so far.

that is a great idea howerver i have a boy. girl ideas r soooo much easier!!!!!!

Liansmommie
by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 11:22 PM

My favorite higgley town heroes is 100 day. The kids bring a collection of potato chips that look like people, glitter stars, feathers and one of the kids bounces a call 100 times and they end up showing their aunt shirley who is 100. That probably won't help you though =D

How about a photo album w/100 pictures of him He can cover the it with construction paper and draw a pictures or you can help him add captions for the pictures he has memories of. More in the photo genre you two can do a collage of pictures of something he collects; like stuffed animals, books crayons, etc

KelsyKin
by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 11:24 PM

My two are getting a bag of pretzels sent in. I hated it last year when we did it for my two and I am not at all happy that I have to once again do the project. 

Kelsy
Mama to Cat, CJ, Mr. E, Giggles, Teagles and
Squidge

http://www.kelsykinkrafts.com
http://blog.kelsykinkrafts.com
mommysducklings
by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 11:33 PM

In kindergarten my daughter did 100 small shells glued to a sheet of scrapbook paper that looked like the beach.  In first grade she (and I) did 100 origami objects and glued them to a tri-fold project board.  I haven't decided what we will do this year, Need to get on that though! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Texan1993
by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 11:52 PM

clip together 100 paper clips! Its useful for the teacher! 

StephanieSH
by on Jan. 24, 2010 at 1:58 AM

Last year my son drew and alien with tentacles and glued on 100 of those googly eyes.  It think I got them for a couple of dollars at a crafts store.

rkoloms
by on Jan. 24, 2010 at 7:34 AM

My husband and daughter bought a white sweatshirt and tubes of fabric paint. They wrote the numbers one to 100 on the shirt, randomly. 100 was in gold glitter, in the center of the shirt. It came out really well, and was a very fun project for the two of them.

Robin in Chicago

oceandancer
by on Jan. 24, 2010 at 7:40 AM

that is really a cute idea

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)