Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Labels

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:33 PM
  • 18 Replies

Did you label all of your child(rens) school supplies?

Was this required?

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof754
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:44 PM

yes, we have always labeld everything. it was required but even if it were not required, i would have labeled them

Elizabeth4980
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:44 PM

The classroom supplies are shared and provided by the school, but I label anything that might get left at school and end up in the lost and found bin like backpacks, lunchboxes, coats, hats, etc.

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Certain things.

Her lunch box, her bookbag, her pencil box, her binders and notebooks... those are labeled.

Her basic school supplies like crayons, pencils, erasers etc are not labeled.

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am submissive and proud, my husband is head of my home. I am a proud, traditional Roman Catholic, as is my husband... Yes we are teaching our children that The Church is the only Church.               Aimee

hholllyy426
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:42 AM

Nope.

CrazedMomof2
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:56 AM

We have not needed to supply any school supplies for class yet.

rkoloms
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 6:58 AM

I used to. My family would laugh at me, using a fine-point sharpie on every crayon...

Robin in Chicago

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Quoting Elizabeth4980:

The classroom supplies are shared and provided by the school, but I label anything that might get left at school and end up in the lost and found bin like backpacks, lunchboxes, coats, hats, etc.

this is me.

Mom of two boys ages 9 (third grade) and 6 (kindergarten)

kelly_d_m
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:19 PM

me too! my DH would just shake his head an walk off!

Quoting rkoloms:

I used to. My family would laugh at me, using a fine-point sharpie on every crayon...

JTexMom
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:24 PM

No, ours are all put into a pool at the beginning of the year and doled out by the teacher.

And, yes, we do label things like coats and lunchboxes.

I would laugh at anyone who took the time to label each individual crayon too, for goodness' sake!

StephanieSH
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:34 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting Elizabeth4980:

this is me.

Me too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)