Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super Saturday

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:23 AM
  • 10 Replies

What's everyone up to on this fine day?  I need to do some cleaning and tidying in the house and then I need to clean out my van.  It's supposed to be sunny and nice here today and I plan on sending the kids outside after it warms up a bit.

Have a great Saturday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:28 AM

The sun is shining bright! And it isn't too cold out. So I might talk SO into taking he kids on a nature walk in WV, at a park. It'll be nice to get out and see the changes of the season and some fresh air. And I could use some new outdoor pictures of the kids.

ErikaRobin
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:12 AM

I'm taking my kids to the mall...on a Saturday.  I am clearly insane.

Clearly.

hepmommy
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Clearly.

Dood...we need to have your head examined. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ErikaRobin
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Quoting hepmommy:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Clearly.

Dood...we need to have your head examined. 

I know, right?

Lily's got a birthday party to attend there (in the food court...weird) and Madison and I are going to go spend her gift cards to Barnes and Noble and Aeropostale.  She's going to be in HEAVEN at Aero...and I'll be in heaven at Barnes and Noble.  :)

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:42 AM

I hope you and the girls have fun at the mall. Maybe you should stop by the hospital on the way and get a few X-rays.

LovinSweetsMama
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:46 AM

Well the boys are at the park right now with Dad. Then I have to work later on. The boys and Dad are also going to a city festival while I'm working.

ErikaRobin
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:47 AM

lol, Kandice.  I'm not that crazy!   Wait...

Yes, I am.

firefly63701
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:47 AM

I need to do some heavy duty cleaning but I'm on here instead.lol  I also sent the kids outside cause its to beautiful to stay in today.

I'm raising a child with autism.  What's your superpower?

MyGymRedlands
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:54 AM

It is supposed to pour cats and dogs here in CA, and be the coldest day of the week...  after letting the dog out, I did determine it is indeed a *tad* chilly out...  Luckily Peanut was invited to a little birthday party for one on his little friends from the gym, so we are going to that!  Yummmmm, cake....  =0)

natesmom1228
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Fencing this morning, went and did the paperwork for our passports, some centerpiece shopping and now we are home and just relaxing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)