Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids pranking

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:58 AM
  • 19 Replies

I caught my oldest (9) this morning with a jar of 'fake puke' he'd made out of leftovers and condiments that he was trying to sneak out of the house. He was pretty irked that I had no holiday spirit. I told him I just didn't want him getting in trouble and please not to prank at school.

Do your kids get into April fools day?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:00 PM

Mine want to prank their dad today. Right now he is at work. They are busy making plans on as to what they are gonna do. They are on Spring/Easter break.

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Yep, my son called me in to his room to tell me that he fell out of bed and hurt himself and of course I came running like a crazy person to check on him. He yelled "April Fools Day" and I am fine. I said you little sneak and I tickled him. Crazy kids

auroragold
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:16 PM

That's sort of funny!

Mine wants to prank but  isn't really good at it. I'll have to help her with her ideas for pranking dad when he gets home from work tonight

srhtinker1981
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:18 PM

I totally forgot that it was April Fools Day. Thanks for reminding me.

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Quoting srhtinker1981:

I totally forgot that it was April Fools Day. Thanks for reminding me.

Now that you know, get out there and prank someone, lol

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:58 PM

That is so funny!

Fake puke!

laughing

My son normally has spring break over April Fools Day, and so I've never caught him doing pranks at school.  He spent the night at a friend's house, and so I haven't even seen him yet today.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:15 PM

Mine don't get into it at all.  I'm not much into the whole April fool's day pranking either.  It just isn't something we did when I was growing up or my hubby either, so as a family we just don't do this holiday.

mfulks
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:17 PM

my son kept telling me that my shoes were untied this morning all of the way to school,and i kept looking down to check them.Now the funny part is i had flip flops on and i kept falling for it    lol

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Quoting Barabell:

That is so funny!

Fake puke!

laughing

My son normally has spring break over April Fools Day, and so I've never caught him doing pranks at school.  He spent the night at a friend's house, and so I haven't even seen him yet today.

My son would never do a prank at school. I would not be happy about that. At home on me is fine, but don't mess around at school.

Tiffiny9880
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:23 PM

Last year my oldest was really into it.  They are staying with family while they are spring break for a couple of days.  Not sure if they have pulled any fast ones yet.  It is a very fun day though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)