Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April Fools!!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:27 PM
  • 22 Replies

Anyone get April fooled?

Did you do the fooling?

*Sandra* Mom of 2
*Ask me about my custom made breastfeeding covers!!!*

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:28 PM

Nope.

momof754
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:32 PM

i told my kids that a truck would be pulling up out front later this evening to pick them up because we had sold them to disney. they were going to be going to play the part of snow white and 2 of the 7 dwarves. i couldnt stop laughing cause everytime a truck pulled up out front they were like is that our ride? my daughter asked who she would be living with and i told her mickey mouse. right before they went to get baths i told them april fools. they were kinda upset cause they were looking forward to living with mickey mouse,lol

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:35 PM

My 6 y/o told me that he was finally giving up his blankie.  Then he put it around his neck, like he always does, and told me April Fool's. lol

JeJaNi_MaMa
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:38 PM

I tried w/ dinner

Cupcakes                                                                                        meatloaf "cake" w/ colored mashed potatoe "icing"

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches                                                                  

angel food cake "bread" w/ orange colored icing "cheese"

Here's the link w/ some other recipes                                           http://familyfun.go.com/april-fools-day/april-fools-day-recipes/

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Quoting JeJaNi_MaMa:

I tried w/ dinner

Cupcakes                                                                                        meatloaf "cake" w/ colored mashed potatoe "icing"

Here's the link w/ some other recipes                                           http://familyfun.go.com/april-fools-day/april-fools-day-recipes/

CUTE!

jdrabbit01
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:05 PM

My son and I got my ex (his dad).  My son called him freaking out that he was supposed to pick him up today and forgot.  He did a great job pretending to be hysterical about it.  April Fools is one of my sons favorite holidays. 

2 years ago we got up early and switched everything in the cupboards and watched dad try to make himself breakfast. 

CrazedMomof2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:10 PM

No pranks here thankfully LOL

CrazedMomof2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Quoting JeJaNi_MaMa:

I tried w/ dinner

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!

*Sandra* Mom of 2

CrazedMomof2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

My 6 y/o told me that he was finally giving up his blankie.  Then he put it around his neck, like he always does, and told me April Fool's. lol

That is too cute!

*Sandra* Mom of 2

CrazedMomof2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Quoting jdrabbit01:

My son and I got my ex (his dad).  My son called him freaking out that he was supposed to pick him up today and forgot.  He did a great job pretending to be hysterical about it.  April Fools is one of my sons favorite holidays. 

2 years ago we got up early and switched everything in the cupboards and watched dad try to make himself breakfast. 

Hahahah! Funny!

*Sandra* Mom of 2

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)