Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms of girls!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:37 PM
  • 15 Replies

Do you paint their nails or toenails?

How often?

Have you even taken them to get a manicuare or pedicure?

*Sandra* Mom of 2
*Ask me about my custom made breastfeeding covers!!!*

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
teri4lance
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:38 PM

i do paint her nails. While I've never taken her for a 'proper' pedicure, I have ahd them paint her toenails once when she went along with me for a pedi. she felt so super special, it was adorable. I guess she was 5 or 6.

we have green on now lol

karenlynne30
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:40 PM

No to the manicure/pedicure - i have never even taken myself, lol. But I did paint my 5-year-old's fingernails once, and she enjoyed it. I am sure we will do it again soon.

momof754
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:42 PM

nope, she paints mine,lol. as far as mani/pedis go, i may take her to get one for her next birthday and make it a birthday ritual

mommybug77
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:59 PM

they paint their own, when they want. No on manicures or pedicures.

briannasmom2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:00 PM

I paint my 5 yr old's toenails sometimes,they look so cute when she's wearing her sandals lol.

starlight1968
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:05 PM

LOL we actually are having "spa day" tomorrow here at home.  I paint her nails/toes etc.  I've painted her nails since she was maybe 9 (she's now 12).

Armywife1998
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:10 PM

I will help DD paint her nails when she askes which is about once a month. I have taken DD for a Mani/Pedi a few times for special day outs or as a birthday gift per her request. I would say that we have done the mani/ pedi days 3-4 times in the last 3yrs.

MeganECox
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:13 PM

My baby girl is 5 years old & LOVES for me to polish her nails & toenails. We haven't gone for manicures together yet, because she is just like me & likes to change it too often. lol Ashlyn has actually started polishing her own nails & does an amazing job for a 5 year old! lol

gracie1234
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:25 PM

I always paint her nails and toes, or she does it herself (7y/o) She has gone to salon prob 5 times...

mv1022
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Do you paint their nails or toenails? Yes

How often?  Once a week (on Sunday)

Have you even taken them to get a manicuare or pedicure? Yes - every 3 weeks or so (when I get mine done), and she doesn't get a 'real mani/pedi' but she does get her nails done by the girls at the salon.  It's the fact that someone else is doing them for her that really makes her month.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)