Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Books

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:39 PM
  • 7 Replies

What is your childs favorite book at the moment?

Do they (or you) read it over and over?

*Sandra* Mom of 2
*Ask me about my custom made breastfeeding covers!!!*

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Luckily at the moment my youngest is on a kick of reading a different book every night to me.  My oldest doesn't ask me to read to him anymore, and he usually reads chapter books to himself or to his younger brother.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Since they can read , they don't ask me to read very often to them. They like their alone time during nightly reading. :0(

lovemy2boys39
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:44 PM

For Christmas my son got this book and he loves it. He is learning how to read right now and loves to read his learning books.

momof754
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:46 PM

my oldest got a book called avatar (something or another), not quite sure what the full title is and he has read it over and over several times. my daughter got a barbie book with 8 different stories in it and she is working on reading it. and my youngest just loves to read whatever he can get his hands on

vlester
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:59 AM

All of the Diary of the Wimpy Kid books, geesh they are expensive when buying all at once

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 8:58 AM

He is reading Night of The Ninjas - Its a Magic Tree House Series book. He is loving it.

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:49 PM

My son will read the Naruto series over and over again.  We've only bought up to book 14, and so we've still got a long way to go. 

Currently, he's reading the first book in the Percy Jackson, and he's really enjoying that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)