• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleepovers

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:42 PM
  • 12 Replies

How often do your kids go to sleepovers?

Are they with family or friends?

*Sandra* Mom of 2
*Ask me about my custom made breastfeeding covers!!!*

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof754
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:44 PM

my kids have only stayed with family overnight and once or twice at one of hubby's friends' house. they are just now getting to that age where they are wanting to start going to sleepovers and have people sleepover

lovemy2boys39
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:46 PM

My son has never had a sleep over. He's 6. He has only slept over at his grandparents house a couple of times.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:46 PM

My boys have only ever stayed overnight at my parent's house or my parent's camp.  They do it a few times a year, sometimes together and sometimes seperately.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Maybe once or twice a month. Never on a school night. And it is usually with family or a good friend's house. And we have over night guest often here. I love the sleep overs b/c the kids have someone to entertain and never bug me to watch TV. Unless they wanna play a video game for 30 minutes. On sleep over nights I let them combine their 30 minutes to have 1 1/2 of video game time. But only on the Wii. That way all the kids are playing together.

mommybug77
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:51 PM

Never with friends yet. The older girls are at my in-laws right now. Middle DD will stay days on end there. They also stay with my SIL

dkaam05
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Grandparents, my stepdads and sister in laws.  They had friends sleep over here before.  Well they were family members kids.  But they don't stay at anyones house very often.  Usually 2 times a year.

momto3infl
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:57 PM

At least once a school year-with friends from school.

CrazedMomof2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:17 PM

My kids stay with my parents usually about once a week.

Friend sleepovers have become more frequent. Ethan seems to go to his friends house every couple of weeks to stay the night. (we know the family well).

Elise has stayed the night with her friend a few times too, also have gotten to know that family. There are only a few friends houses we let them go to, but its their good friends houses so they love going over there. We also have the kids here to stay over as well.

vlester
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:58 AM

never

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 8:50 AM

My son has had one friend stay over recently. The friend ended up going home at 10PM. We are not night owls and my sons friend is. My son was asleep by  9:30Pm and his friend was not so he wanted to go home. He only lives right behind us so his mother walked over and got him. Other then that, its only been cousins that stay and I make them go to bed at the same time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)