Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our husbands.......

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:40 PM
  • 14 Replies

How involved is dad with the kiddos in your house?

*Sandra* Mom of 2
*Ask me about my custom made breastfeeding covers!!!*

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
godsgirl26
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Very involved everything i do he does also.

♥♥♥Yes Im a WoW playing Momma dont knock the game try the game ♥♥♥♥

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:45 PM

My financee is involved in every aspect of my sons life.

heybooboo
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:46 PM

I couldn't ask for a better Father in my DH.  He adores the kids and it shows.  And it is very important to him that he is part of their activities, knows what they are doing in school, and is there to say goodnight in the evenings.  And on weekends he makes a genuine effort to do things with them.  He even gave up his gym membership and works out at home, usually with our 4 yo sitting on his back, as he does push ups counting for him.

Radarma
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:46 PM

SUPER.

Seriously, super.

Just all the way involved, from reading and sports to hanging out and serious talks.

I picked a peach the day I picked this man.

Radarma
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Great thread, makes my heart feel good to see these fathers in action.

MPWifeJessicia
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:32 PM

My DH is as involved as he can be considering he is military. He has to miss a lot of school events, sports practices and games, Girl Scout functions, etc. but he is always there when he is not working. He likes to get in the backyard and play with the kids.

soymujer
by Mikki on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:58 PM

He is very involved.  In fact, the kids go to him before they come to me.  He goes to their events (if he can) and is very helpful.  I love my hubby.

family in the van   Mom of four

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:59 PM

My hubby is very involved.  He is Cub Master for our son's Cub Scouts, a coach for the baseball team, and a PTA dad, yep he joined the PTA all on his own.  Anything that I do around here, he also does and he spoils me quite rotten so I say that I'll keep him.

jbirchard
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:27 PM

He is very involved. He coaches the t-ball team, helps with homework( we do an every other night thing ) takes them places and he even changes poopy diapers, lol. I picked a good one, lol. He comes from a family of 11 so he knew all about babies, he wasn't scared at all. He is very hands on and loves his boys. 

elly25
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Yes and no on the involvement. When he's home he plays with them,watches cartoons with them,and takes them out on outings. Other then that he's at work and I'm doing everything by myself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)