Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CRCT this week

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:47 PM
  • 30 Replies

I don't know if your kids have taken it or not but I know many take it this week, including my son.  So I want to wish all of your babies good luck on this test. I am sure they will all do well.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natesmom1228
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:48 PM

What is that? My son will have his ELA's on the 27th and 28th.

heybooboo
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Oh you must be in Georgia.  Our kids are doing the Math portion today.  They had Reading and Language Arts Lastweek.  Their last day is tomorrow.

jillbailey26
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Ours was last week :)

lovemy2boys39
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:56 PM

I have no idea what that is.

munchkin79
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:57 PM

My dd took it last week.

Schleetle
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:57 PM

My boys took theirs last week (we are in GA too)... I am so glad it's over, and they can have fun in class again. Good luck to all the kids!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

CafeMom Tickers

youngmom33
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:59 PM

We have the TAKS test in Texas for all 3rd graders, and I think 4th, 5th and 6th grade also.

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:49 PM

We have MCA's in Minnesota.

My son did the reading portion last week, and he'll start the math portion tomorrow.  Each portion is in the morning for two days days in a row.  I like that they split the testing up because it give the kids a break.

Thanks for the wellwishes, and I hope your son does well too!

vlester
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Yea many of the kids who aren't required to pass it had it last week and all the kids who have to pass take it this week, man i am ready for this to be over,lol

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Quoting vlester:

Yea many of the kids who aren't required to pass it had it last week and all the kids who have to pass take it this week, man i am ready for this to be over,lol

What does it mean they're required to pass?  Do you mean they'll be held back if they don't pass?  Here, they only have a high school test that is required to pass to graduate.  Otherwise, I don't think the tests really affect them that much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)