Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lunch today?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:39 PM
  • 9 Replies

What is your child having for lunch today?

*Sandra* Mom of 2
*Ask me about my custom made breastfeeding covers!!!*

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SAHMinIL2
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Hamburger, chips, oranges, and rootbeer-floats

heybooboo
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:43 PM

DD has a Ham and Swiss melt with spinach, red onion, tomato, sweet peppers and mushrooms. A tangerine and a bag of honey wheat pretzels.  

DS doesn't like veggies or cheese in his sandwiches.  So he has ham on Oatmeal bread.  Carrot salad.  An orange and a bag of honey wheat pretzels.

The little ones and I had come vegetable soup, turkey roll ups, and fruit salad.

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:44 PM

He did not have anything. He wasn't hungry and I never make him eat if he doesn't want to.

lovemy2boys39
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:46 PM

I made him a PB&J sandwich. It was kind of a surprise because I cut his sandwich in shape of a dinosaur and didn't tell him. lol I found a cute sandwich cutter at Walmart the other day and I had to get it. I wanted to surprise him.

CrazedMomof2
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Ethan had a turkey and salami sandwich, a maderine orange, granola bar fruit snacks and a banana.

Elise had crackers, cheese and salami, a granola bar, manderine orange, fruit cup and fruit snacks.

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:52 PM

My son's lunch menu was chicken nuggets, broccoli and orange wedges.

He's been having a hard time eating right now due to loose teeth, and he was thinking about maybe bringing lunch instead.  I'm not sure if my DH ended up helping him pack a lunch or not before taking our DS to the bus this morning.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:14 PM

I have no idea.

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Quoting kmrtigger:

I have no idea.

I normally have no idea either, but we were discussing last night if my DS would be able to eat from the lunch menu.  He's already lost two molars, and he has a couple other ones that are loose.  It's hard for him to eat right now :(

Trini
by Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:11 PM

DD had a turkey sandwich .carrot sticks /dip, a tangerine and a clear kool-aid drink box.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)