Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats for dinner?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:11 PM
  • 13 Replies

So what are you having tonight?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rkoloms
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 6:21 AM

Things have been so hectic, I haven't been planning meals (other than Passover), and it has been an unmitigated disaster. We have been eating junk and we all definitely notice the difference in how we feel.

I did major shopping at Trader Joes (and minor shopping at Whole Foods), and made a huge pan of spinach lasagna; I served it with garlic bread on whole wheat baguettes and a big salad.

Robin in Chicago

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 7:40 AM

Today we are having left over chicken. I am trying to figure out something to do with it.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:44 AM

I think I am gonna toss something into the crockpot, but unsure what just yet.

ErikaRobin
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:49 AM

Well, when this was posted yesterday, we had pizza. 

Tonight I think I'll try to make it something a little healthier...and possibly with a vegetable side dish.  ;)  I'm such a great mom. 

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Apr. 20, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Tonight I think I'll try to make it something a little healthier...and possibly with a vegetable side dish.  ;)  I'm such a great mom. 

But I assumed pizza was healthy.

I mean you have your grain(crust), veggie(sauce), dairy(cheese) and protein(pepperoni or sausage) all on one slice.

ErikaRobin
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 9:34 AM

Quoting kmrtigger:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

I mean you have your grain(crust), veggie(sauce), dairy(cheese) and protein(pepperoni or sausage) all on one slice.

HEe hee!  I know, right?   

That's what they WANT you to think.  lol

Links are fun.  Click one to stalk me.

Follow me to

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Quoting kmrtigger:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

That was my thought also.

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:32 PM

Last night we ordered Chinese food.  It's been a very long time since we did that.  So long in fact the restaraunt we used to order from had closed!  Well, I had cashew chicken with fried rice and an egg roll.

Tonight, I think we're having chicken with a veggie and some kind of other side.

KTMOM
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:33 PM

Sweet potatoes,  asparagus,  rice,  and beans.  Weird,  I know,  but that is what I crave today. :)

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:40 PM

Quoting Barabell:

Last night we ordered Chinese food.  It's been a very long time since we did that.  So long in fact the restaraunt we used to order from had closed!  Well, I had cashew chicken with fried rice and an egg roll.

Tonight, I think we're having chicken with a veggie and some kind of other side.

I wanted to order chinese this weekend, but we never got a chance to. I have been craving it for so long. I am so jealous!!

Chicken here also tonight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)