Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you kids "frenemies"

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

does your kid have a friend that just isnt good for them..you know the kind...the one they always seem to get in trouble with.  like..apart the kids are fine...but togther they just seem to get into trouble.

do you blame the other kid?  do the parents of the other kid blame YOURS?

"I didn't say you were ugly. I said your girlfriend is better looking than you, and standing next to her, you look ugly."  Justins dad

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:09 PM

My son hasn't gotten into trouble in quite awhile... *knocks on wood*

But my son does have a frenemie on the bus.  They like each other one day, and then hate each other the next.  They also share the same stop.  Fortunately, that kid is in 6th grade, and so he'll be going to junior high next year.

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:56 PM

No, I can't say my son does.

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:31 PM

BUMP!

vlester
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:19 PM

yes. Some kids I blame the parents because I see how the parents allow them to act and talk to them all kind of ways I wish my son would

samthecat001
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:03 PM

my son was playing with a kid at school and it seemed like every time they were together my kid was in trouble.  same for the other kid.  we didnt blame the other boy but i hear that those parents told the teacher things like "oh well he was with HIM again..so thats why".
funnily enough seperated they get into NO TROUBLE.  i have asked the teacher (and she happily agreed) to request that the two boys NOT be in the same class next year.
they didnt do anything REALLY bad, but just getting too rambunctious.... OH and the things my boy picked up from him was just BAD.  i am glad they havent been hanging out together.
i dont blame the other boy - but i DO think he was the instigator of more things (considering that he has been in trouble before and since parting ways with my son) tho...is that blaming lol.

Cenchan
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 4:19 AM

Not really a 'friend' but there's a neighbor girl who's constantly trying to get my daughter in trouble with me by getting her to disobey my orders to stick around. She's always been a little brat to my daughter but my daughter's too young to know any better. But I have to admit, I laughed my head off when the girl was going on and on about some silly chihuahua and my daughter told her to "shut up" in front of a bunch of boys. I really couldn't be mad at that because she seriously needs to be put in her place. (I'm not joking, this girl has been mad-dog glaring me down whenever I'm outside with my daughter ever since she moved to the complex. It's so nuts!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)