Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am at my witts end with my 11 r old son

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM
  • 4 Replies

My son is elevin years old and all he want to do is fight at school. He has a temper that doesnt stop, an dont even get me atarted on the fact that h doenst have any ambition to do anything with himeself.

He has 4 days left at school and got kicked out for the rest of the year , we were just in the principals office this morning and we told him if he had any problems to go to his office and itll be taken care of, what happens about 45 mn later we get a call "yor sons been in another fight"

arggggg ... what to do im LOST...

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Dragonfly0004
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Boot camp over the summer??

singlemom827
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:41 PM

wow, does he talk to anyone?  The reason I am asking is because he is angry about something and that is why he is acting up.   I can relate because my son was/has been going though simalir issues.

Barabell
by Barbara on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:23 PM

Is there a school counselor or does your insurance cover a behavioral counselor?  When my son was younger, he was aggressive towards himself in school, and talking to the school counselor really helped him.  He also learned techniques on how to deal with his anger.  Counting to 10 still works the best for him.

Do you know what's driving him to fight?  Does he open up to you at home?

rkoloms
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 6:48 AM

Please get your son the help that he needs. Ask your family doctor for a referral to a child psychologist.

Robin in Chicago

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)