Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rain Drops Falling on their head...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:36 PM
  • 12 Replies

but that doesn't matter because I let them play out in the rain!

So do you let the kids play in the rain? (no lighting or thunderstorms)

Do you play out in the rain with em?

umbrella

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natesmom1228
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:40 PM

My son wouldn't even if I did let him, lol.

qkforever
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Yes, I do as long as it is warm rain or not too cold outside.  I can't say I play with them outside if it is too heavy.  We mostly play chase in the rain.  Nothing better than running in the rain.  

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:07 PM

My boys love playing in the rain. And sometimes I play out in it with them.

justanotherjen
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:16 PM

It's usually too cold here when it rains but every time I've told them to just go play in the rain they cry.  Can't believe I let them become pansies.  The other day it rained and my son finally jumped on his bike and was riding up and down the street in it...until the rain turned into a full fledged thunder storm and he high-tailed it back home, sopping wet and grinning like a fool.

Kim24kids
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:17 PM

We Love playing in the rain!!!

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:19 PM

Quoting justanotherjen:

It's usually too cold here when it rains but every time I've told them to just go play in the rain they cry.  Can't believe I let them become pansies.  The other day it rained and my son finally jumped on his bike and was riding up and down the street in it...until the rain turned into a full fledged thunder storm and he high-tailed it back home, sopping wet and grinning like a fool.

laughing

momof754
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:24 PM

as long as there is no thunder or lightening involved, my kids love to go out in the rain. they love anything that involves water!!

rkoloms
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 6:20 AM

We love to walk in the rain; the world looks very different...

Robin in Chicago

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Yesterday the kids wanted to have a water war with the neighbor kid. So we agreed and set up the buckets of water and they go into swim trunks, etc. As they were playing it started to rain a heavy downpour. Not cold, and no dark clouds. It was a pretty rain. The kids threw down the water guns, and stuff and went running onto the porch yelling they were getting wet. I had to explain to them over the laughter of my neighbor that they were already wet. Once I told them that they rain back out into it to play some more. Then the sun came back out and they go to see a rainbow.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 5, 2010 at 11:33 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)