Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share a giggle today!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:47 PM
  • 9 Replies

Share something that made you laugh today.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
M4LG5
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:54 PM

My coworker burped loudly....she said she forgot she wasn't at home.

CaLizzyMom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:55 PM

My kids are taking swim lessons right now, and today the weather was a bit overcast.  When my DD (5) got out of the pool she noticed that it was starting to sprinkle.  She came over and said, "Hurry mommy, before we get wet."

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Quoting CaLizzyMom:

My kids are taking swim lessons right now, and today the weather was a bit overcast.  When my DD (5) got out of the pool she noticed that it was starting to sprinkle.  She came over and said, "Hurry mommy, before we get wet."

laughing

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:00 PM
My neighbor's daughter wanted to have another water battle with the kids. But it looked like it was gonna rain. We decided to let them have the battle. It was going on 20 minutes and no rain yet. Then all of a sudden it started to really pour it down, but the clouds weren't dark blue. And the rain was warm. All the kids tossed their water guns and rain on the porches screaming that they were getting wet. LMAO! They were already wet from the water battle. Silly kids!
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:00 PM

Quoting M4LG5:

My coworker burped loudly....she said she forgot she wasn't at home.

bouncing

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:24 AM

BUMP!

Xantho
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:34 AM
nothing yet...she's reading a book.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaslilpunkin
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:35 AM

My daughter this morning.(she is in kindergarten)She wanted to go to breakfast at school and wanted me to read her the school breakfast menu.So one of the choices was ham,egg and cheese on an english muffin.She said "yeah,thats what I want!"A few seconds later "mommy,what did I want again?"so I repeated it.Then she kept asking every few minutes,what the thing was that she wanted.We were walking to the car,and she's singing "ham,egg and cheese on an english muffin!"Then she'd sing it again and forget the cheese and say to her self,really quiet "no wait" then sing it again and forget the ham,"no wait" and start over.This went on for a looong time! It made me giggle!

Lilypie
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:38 AM

My DF works for the census, so that is why this made me laugh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)