Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any 4th of July.....

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:40 PM
  • 15 Replies

Plans???

Do you have a tradition or just do something new every year?

Share your plans here ;)july 4th

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bonnie
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:43 PM

This will be the third year in a row that we're throwing a bash at our house. We rent an inflatable waterslide and cook out. This year, we're expecting nearly a hundred people. The number grows each year.

P.S. This year, however, we're making it a weekend affair. Everyone is bringing their camping equipment and we will be camping out on the property.

natesmom1228
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:32 PM

A friend of mine has a July 3rd party, so we are going to go there.Then on the 4th, my neighbors bought a bunch of fireworks and we are going to have a party and blow them off in the empty field. It should be a great weekend!!

rkoloms
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 6:27 AM

We will be braving the crowds for the 4th of July concert. My daughter is so excited about seeing Passion Pit...

http://wxrt.radio.com/events/2010/07/04/the-xrt-free-4th-of-july-concert-at-taste-of-chicago/

Robin in Chicago

CANDYLC
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 6:29 AM

Its my sons birthday so we will be having a party and going to see fireworks

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:43 AM

Doing the same thing we do every year. Go to parades and different firework displays, and let the kids burn some sparklers and put of snappers.

Barabell
by Barbara on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:57 AM

We're going to be in another state visiting family.  I have no idea what the actual plans on the 4th will be.

qtmomof2
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:00 PM

Not doing anything. The weekend after we are driving to CT to see my Uncle and his family ...and we are all going to sail fest. My Uncle's wife said there is a great firework display then :)

We MAY go to the beach on the 4th if it's nice out ...but won't stay for fireworks. We did one year and the crowds were out of control. Some people suck.

Kim24kids
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 4:22 PM

That sounds AMAZING!!!! Have fun!!!

Quoting Bonnie:

This will be the third year in a row that we're throwing a bash at our house. We rent an inflatable waterslide and cook out. This year, we're expecting nearly a hundred people. The number grows each year.

P.S. This year, however, we're making it a weekend affair. Everyone is bringing their camping equipment and we will be camping out on the property.

Kim24kids
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 4:33 PM

Have Fun!!

Quoting natesmom1228:

A friend of mine has a July 3rd party, so we are going to go there.Then on the 4th, my neighbors bought a bunch of fireworks and we are going to have a party and blow them off in the empty field. It should be a great weekend!!

Kim24kids
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 4:34 PM

singing

Quoting rkoloms:

We will be braving the crowds for the 4th of July concert. My daughter is so excited about seeing Passion Pit...

http://wxrt.radio.com/events/2010/07/04/the-xrt-free-4th-of-july-concert-at-taste-of-chicago/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)