Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Free Bowling!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:35 PM
  • 12 Replies

A friend told me about this great deal today.. You can sign up at www.kidsbowlfree.com so that your kids get free bowling every day all summer long.  It's 2 games per day per kid and shoes are not included and you need to select a participating location.  They have a deal where you can add on up to 4 adults for 2 games per day all summer too for $24.95. 

It's a great way to get them out of the house and moving around! 

typing Midwest Mom of 3

Kitten-12, Bunny-10, Buck-9

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momto2boys78
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Yes, I signed them up and we will be start doing that this week.

mama2alex04
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Mine are signed up too. Probably will try this week or next

sandie66
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:33 PM

My kids are on a league so I already knew about this. But I did order my little one some shoes last night. They are $4 a day to rent them so for $30 I bought her a pair. My son is older and on his 3rd or 4th pair already. They plan on going everyday this summer for the 2 free games and after a while $4 a day for shoes will add up to a few new pairs!! Moms if you signed your kids up look into buying some shoes. Renting them will break your wallet!!!

Xantho
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:24 PM

None in our city...they're too cheap for something like this...although during the fall and winter months they offer kids bowling league and if they show up to every session they get a free ball

hepmommy
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 1:51 AM

Bump for others.

Not a fan of bowling.  (I don't enjoy sticking my fingers in those dank, unsanitized holes.)

midwestmomx3
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:09 PM

I'd thought about buying shoes, but their feet grow so fast!  It's $6.50 total for 3 pairs of kid shoes where we go.  I'll have to do the math and see what works.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:16 PM

We have 2 bowling centers where I live and neither is participating.

I signed the kids up last year, paid for my DH and I to bowl with them. Then the shoe rental doubled for the summer. We never used it, added to the 20 min. drive and gas prices.

I have no plans on singing up again at least until one of the 2 in town joins in.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:17 PM

Quoting midwestmomx3:

I'd thought about buying shoes, but their feet grow so fast!  It's $6.50 total for 3 pairs of kid shoes where we go.  I'll have to do the math and see what works.

that is what it would normally be at the center I signed up for last year :(

Wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex 
"Your stupidity is my husbands job security."
"I have one designer thing in my house, and naturally it's a dog."

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:00 PM

Thanks for sharing!

sandie66
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Wow that's a strange amount for 3 pairs. It doesn't divide evenly, LOL!! Our bowling alley is $4 a pair. When I was a kid it was 25 cents for shoes!!! Does that show my age? I figured I'd buy Sara a pair. I paid $28 with S/H plus since she is on a league they'll be used all the time. If she goes bowling everyday for the whole summer, it will save me tons of money. I bought her at least 1 size bigger than she really wears so that hopefully she can wear them for 2 years!!!

Quoting midwestmomx3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)