• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some movie ideas( NOT THE ONES AT THE MOVIES NOW)

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:08 PM
  • 28 Replies

Okay in our town at 10 am on Saturdays during the summer they have free movies. Today it was WALL-E.  What are some  movies you would suggest for kids ages 3-10??  Doesn't have to be Disney but it's for kids.

All I can think of this morning is "UP"

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bonnie
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Anything Disney.

Also, The Chronicles of Narnia. Harry Potter. Uh, I'm having a major brainfart right now. lol

StephanieSH
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:18 PM

Any of the Shrek Movies or the Madagascar Movies.  Bee Movie, Bedtime Stories, Horton Hears a Who, Kung Fu Panda.

My2Munchkinz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:20 PM
Bolt, Toy Story 1 and 2, Horton Hears a Who, Cars, Ice Age, Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons, Astro Boy, Madagascar, Shark Tale, Curious George, Over the Hedge, A Bee Movie, Chicken Run.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chamberschild
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Ice ages, the scooby doo movies, wow, I can't think of any

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Planet 51 is great, Meet the Robinsons, Speed Racer, Cloudy with a chance of meetballs. 

I'll have to check my dvd collection and get back to you with some more

krazeerosie
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:17 PM

That's what happened when the operator of the Playhouse asked us. After I said "UP" ....big brain fart. 

Quoting Bonnie:

Anything Disney.

Also, The Chronicles of Narnia. Harry Potter. Uh, I'm having a major brainfart right now. lol

krazeerosie
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:18 PM

How's the language in KUNG FU PANDA and the jokes?

Quoting StephanieSH:

Any of the Shrek Movies or the Madagascar Movies.  Bee Movie, Bedtime Stories, Horton Hears a Who, Kung Fu Panda.

Bonnie
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:20 PM

I don't recall any adult language. If there were any adult-oriented jokes, I missed them. lol

Quoting krazeerosie:

Quoting StephanieSH:

StephanieSH
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:34 PM

Quoting Bonnie:

I don't recall any adult language. If there were any adult-oriented jokes, I missed them. lol

Quoting krazeerosie:

Quoting StephanieSH:

I thought the language was fine.  I missed any adult jokes too!  I just love Jack Black.

starlight1968
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:39 PM

any of the old Herbies, Shirley Temples, Pippi Longstocking... yep oldies but SAFE lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)