• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which cartoon do you believe is the worst kids can watch? Poll added!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:27 PM
  • 78 Replies

Poll

Question: Which one of these cartoons are the worst for children to watch in your opinion?

Options:

Spongebob

Chowder

Misadventures of Flapjack

6teen

Total Drama Island

Fairly Oddparents

Max and Ruby

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 98

View Results

Yes I let my kids watch cartoons but there a few that I dont allow!! I dont like them watching Chowder, misadventures of flapjack, or adventure time!! Some spongebobs are not really suitable either but I just love SQUIDWARD! So everynow and then we do watch it!! But anyhow I was just wondering what cartoons you think are too bad for kids!!!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hopeandglory53
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:30 PM

All of the above. My children are not allowed to watch any of it.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:31 PM

I wish we could vote for a few. I do not allow my kids to watch Chowder, Flapjack, TDI. Sixteen they don't really watch unless nothing else is on. And really it isn't that bad considering they watch Hannah, Icarly and Jonas Brothers.

jeckellette
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:35 PM

I allow my daughter to watch all of the above...what I really don't like her to watch are cartoons like King of the Hill and Family Guy. Those we stay away from.

IloveBilly
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Those two are totally not allowed for mine to watch either but theyre usually in bed before that comes on!!!

Quoting jeckellette:

I allow my daughter to watch all of the above...what I really don't like her to watch are cartoons like King of the Hill and Family Guy. Those we stay away from.

ballyhooligan
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:38 PM

South Park, the Simpsons and Family Guy.

Only ones on the list my kids have seen are SpongeBob and Fairly Oddparents.  We love them along with our current fave Fanboy & Chum Chum.  Never heard of the others.

periwinkle163
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:38 PM

I don't allow adventure time, it's pretty new but I don't really like my kids asking me what seven minutes in heaven means.

IloveBilly
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:42 PM

I watched an episode of it and it totally does not need to be on during the day when kids are up!

Quoting periwinkle163:

I don't allow adventure time, it's pretty new but I don't really like my kids asking me what seven minutes in heaven means.

lizzig
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:53 PM

well my kids watch spongebob & max & ruby, I don't like spongebob but don't see it as that bad for them, max & ruby is just annoying but again, don't see it as really bad.  all the others listed we don't let the kids watch, definately not for young ones.

sandie66
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:57 PM

My daughter is 7 and is more into the real shows, Hannah, Jonas, etc but she has watched some of these. I don't care for any of them really. I really hate Spongebob. My 16 year old is more likely to watch these and Family Guy, Simpsons, etc.

Kylie819
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM
Yikes! I've never seen the show...only the commercial where the kid runs around yelling "What time is it? What time is it? What time is it?" It looked annoying, lol.

Quoting periwinkle163:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)