Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday - Mid July

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:00 AM
  • 63 Replies

What's your plan today ladies?
Pool or beach?
Summer camp or VBS?
Work or housework (okay, ALWAYS housework)..

Join me for coffee and a sweet and tell me about your day

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
s.t.e.p.h
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:09 AM

Doctors appointment for my 4 year old and housework(bleh! what a way to start a Monday lol)

auroragold
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:10 AM

My day isn't much more thrilling.

Hope the 4year old is just a "routine" checkup and nothing is wrong

Bonnie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:12 AM

Vacation is officially OVER! (lol)

Hubs went back to work this morning and I have a TON to catch up on around here. Whenever he takes time off work, it seems like things just fall apart at home. Which is fine. I'd rather spend the time with him and the kids anyway!

Now, to spend some quality time with the vacuum cleaner. I think it's glaring at me....

natesmom1228
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:13 AM

I have a busy day today. There is an activity at the library that I am taking my son to. It's beach bingo and the winner gets a prize. That's from 10:30 - 11:30AM. I also have a personal training session at 3PM. Tonight at 6:30 is my son's bike rodeo for cub scouts. I am going to go grocery and clothes shopping somewhere in there also. Plus clean the house and do laundry.

Alexsmom04
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:13 AM

cleaning and studying for a math test i have tomorrow and math class tonight, I might work on my online class homework too.

natesmom1228
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:14 AM

Quoting Alexsmom04:

cleaning and studying for a math test i have tomorrow and math class tonight, I might work on my online class homework too.

Good luck on your test.

natesmom1228
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:15 AM

Quoting Bonnie:

Hubs went back to work this morning and I have a TON to catch up on around here. Whenever he takes time off work, it seems like things just fall apart at home. Which is fine. I'd rather spend the time with him and the kids anyway!

Now, to spend some quality time with the vacuum cleaner. I think it's glaring at me....

That's how it is on the weekends in my house. Two days of housework neglect tends to creep up on me come Mondays, lol.

auroragold
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:16 AM

Quoting natesmom1228:

I have a busy day today. There is an activity at the library that I am taking my son to. It's beach bingo and the winner gets a prize. That's from 10:30 - 11:30AM. I also have a personal training session at 3PM. Tonight at 6:30 is my son's bike rodeo for cub scouts. I am going to go grocery and clothes shopping somewhere in there also. Plus clean the house and do laundry.

sounds fun! (except the housework part)

auroragold
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:17 AM

Quoting natesmom1228:

Quoting Bonnie:

That's how it is on the weekends in my house. Two days of housework neglect tends to creep up on me come Mondays, lol.

Yep - here too!

CaLizzyMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:20 AM

DD is going to VBS at her aunt's church, so I have 3 hours to spend in a little town (it's a 30 minute drive, I'm not gonna go back and forth) all by myself.  DS is spending 2 weeks with grandparents in CO. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)