Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think we are READY!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:19 AM
  • 12 Replies
Tomorrow is the big day....FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

We got the supplies, new shoes,new outfit for the first day,back packs & lunch boxes. So I think we ar ready for the first day. My son will be in 2nd grade and my daughter kinder. The 2 yr old even got her a new pair of adorable elmo sketchers...did you know they made them? LOL She even picked them out....ha ha

Needless to say I am exhausted after working 12 hr we had to go last5 night and get last minute stuff and did not get home till 1030P! I need the first day to rest!
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twhite1983
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:28 AM

My kids start back August 9. We are almost ready. Going today to get the rest of their school supplies.

lovemy2boys39
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Good luck! Hope they have a great day. We don't start back until Aug. 23.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

AuntieV
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Be sure to take pictures. (you could share with us *wink*) I love seeing the excitement and anticipation in their little faces when they are starting out on a new adventure.

After they are off at school on Monday take a nice break for yourself. You earned it!

supermomofgirls
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:31 AM

wow my girls dont go back until September 7th.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:37 AM

I am very jealous of you, I still have 4 weeks of summer vaction left and haven't even started getting any back to school stuff.  Enjoy your quiet time.

2_kiddos
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:11 AM

haha my DS starts school the 16th but the whole weeks start the 23rd GL and take pics!!!! i wanna see the little doll babies

Kim24kids
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Ours go back Sept 8th and I still need to get shopping!

Quoting steelcrazy:

I am very jealous of you, I still have 4 weeks of summer vaction left and haven't even started getting any back to school stuff.  Enjoy your quiet time.

If you would like a CUTE siggy like above...Click on the piggy and it will take U there!

Please tell them Kim24kids sent U!!Thanks

ErikaRobin
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I always look forward to the first day of school.  It's so EXCITING!

Good luck tomorrow!

bleumonster
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:34 PM

Wow and I thought we went back early! We go back Aug 9. I am not even close to being ready yet LOL.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Make sure you have the camera on charge now. You are gonna take a ton of pictures and share just a few with us. Make sure they get plenty of rest tonight!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)